Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Sents was really fun, but the all stalker was hilariously good. Lookin forward to next week. I'll be leveling a variety of things this week so hopefully I can fill in wherever depending on what others want to play. Currently in the level range for Lady Grey I have Brute, Tanker, Sentinel, and Scrapper. Could easily have a Blaster, Stalker, Dominator or Defender by next weekend cuz they are closeish. Anyhoo, have fun, y'all. See ya next time 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The all sentinel Citadel was a blast, and the all stalker Tarikoss was perfectly executed!

Next week is the "bag of skittles" Lady Grey TF.  No more than one per AT. It is level 35+, but closer to 50 would be ideal; we have to fight the Hamidon and then the Honoree is no joke either.

I'll update the list here of what you folks choose to bring...

Me: Tanker

@EmmySky : PB

@Enigmatus: Blaster

@Justaris: Brute

@TrixieKixx: Controller

@Jaxman100: Scrapper

@socom242: Corruptor

@Midnyte : Sentinel

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 4

I could dust off my original main who is my global. I haven't played him in forever cuz the respec is daunting. I screwed up the first time and lost all his enhancements. And I lost my Mids build for him. But he's 50+ and was really badass before I fucked it up lol. Maybe it's time....He's a Blaster, Dark/Mental

Edit: Screw it. That's the plan. I don't feel like grinding another 50 this week, so next weekend shall herald the return of Enigmatus. Ok, Mids...let's do this thing...

So yeah, if my rambling wasn't clear, put me down for Blaster lol

Edited by Enigmatus
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, TraumaTrain said:

The all sentinel Citadel was a blast, and the all stalker Tarikoss was perfectly executed!

Next week is the "bag of skittles" Lady Grey TF.  No more than one per AT. It is level 35+, but closer to 50 would be ideal; we have to fight the Hamidon and then the Honoree is no joke either.

I'd like to sign up for this, @Justaris.  I'll plan on bringing my Savage/Invuln Brute (level 50).

• Like 2

There can be no defense like elaborate courtesy - E.V. Lucas

My AE arcs:

Ex Machina, the story of the Tin Mage Corps.  Arc ID #11781

1 hour ago, TraumaTrain said:

@Justaris: Brute

@TrixieKixx: Controller

Nice group we got forming already there, and there's still a week to go lol. It would be awesome if we got one of every AT *crosses fingers*

• Like 2

All the Task Forces have been so much fun and I'm so happy I have a Stalker now! FYI...I play on two global accounts: @TrixieKixx and @Fia If you see me send a global request and don't recognize me 🙂 

I echo my thanks to @Jaxman100for the level ups and @Midnytefor the screenshots!  We've got a great crew 🙂 

I'm looking forward to the Lady Grey TF this coming Saturday!

• Like 3

Last minute changes, looks like I'll have to bow out of the planned theme TF tomorrow as I now have family coming over.    Hope you guys have a good TF run without me, and I'll try to get in on this the next time it comes around and I have something applicable to run.    Apologies for the short notice.

• Like 1

There can be no defense like elaborate courtesy - E.V. Lucas

My AE arcs:

Ex Machina, the story of the Tin Mage Corps.  Arc ID #11781

9 hours ago, Justaris said:

Last minute changes, looks like I'll have to bow out of the planned theme TF tomorrow as I now have family coming over.    Hope you guys have a good TF run without me, and I'll try to get in on this the next time it comes around and I have something applicable to run.    Apologies for the short notice.

No worries! Thanks for letting us know. Have fun. I'll post soon about next week's theme.

• Like 1

LOADS of fun on the "Rainbow" LGTF and subsequent Rikiti Invasion in St Martial. Just wanted to throw my thanks and apologies for AFKing at the end of the Invasion. Looking forward to the next Themed TF!!!

😍😍🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️ 😍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the fun! We have a super solid team of players here and I'm happy to see you all each week!

The next one will be animal themed Manticore! Level 30+. Cat Girls welcomed! Fish Folk. Tiger Men.  Cow People. Bunny Warrriors. Whatever fits the bill. If you don't think you'll have someone that level by the, you can always recostume and rename a character temporarily. (Don't forget to save the real name though!)

I will either bring my sonic defender Man-Orca, or my street fightin' tiger dude Tsov Tom. I'm leaning towards Man-Orca, but they both need Manticore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Tons of fun today on the TF! I'm loving these so much (Sorry I don't talk much during, but I love the banter. It's hard for me to play and type. Multitasking is not my strong suit lol)

I'll level my stalker Icewolf for next week (Ice/Invuln)...or maybe roll something new. 5 pages of alts is not nearly enough

Edited by Enigmatus
  • Like 3