Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Another fun themed SF! What a great team! @Enigmatus, sorry you couldn't make it.

I am super excited for the all MM Numina next Saturday. All the pets!

The team so far...

@TraumaTrain, Ad Infinitum - necro/time

@EmmySky, Private Lives - mercs/empathy

@TrixieKixx, Tater Tots - thugs/time

@socom242, Frontline Assembly - bots/force fields

@TygerDarkstorm, Kincatic - beast/kin

@Midnyte, Lady Midnyte - demons/pain

@Enigmatus

@Jaxman100, Captain Jax - necro/dark

If we can get ninjas, we'll have a full house!

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Awesome pics...lol @ my double close up!

I will bring Private Lives to the all MM next week, she is Merc/emp.

I have been playing tanks/brutes/scrappers/sentinels for several months so I need to relearn how to emp for a team 😁

This theme team is so much fun, always changing so ya dont burn out on one character and it gives me a reason to brush off some alts that haven't seen action in months!  Thanks for organizing it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TraumaTrain said:

Another fun themed SF! What a great team! @Enigmatus, sorry you couldn't make it.

I am super excited for the all MM Numina next Saturday. All the pets!

The team so far...

@TraumaTrain, Ad Infinitum - necro/time

@EmmySky, Private Lives - mercs/empathy

@TrixieKixx, Tater Tots - thugs/time

Please include @socom242. “Frontline assembly”. Bots/FF MM. thanks 😊 

• Like 2

I will have to miss out on 9/19; my parents have this idea of me spending the entire weekend with them.

If someone else wants to organize for that Saturday, that's all good. I'll just have to miss out. And if not, we can skip the week and come back again on the 26th. Completely up yo you all!

Rich

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The all MM Numina was so much fun today! Next week the theme will be Insects and we'll do Posi 1 and 2 for those that would like to make a new toon or who have low level toons. Rich will not be able to join us, so I'll lead this one! Hope to see you there!

@TrixieKixx - Butterfly Dreamz (Emp/Sonic Defender) or Fire Fligh (Fire/Fire Tank)

@Jaxman100 - Jax White (Space Insect - PB)

@EmmySky - Beautiful Butterfly (Grav/Emp Controller)

@TygerDarkstorm (@Valnara1) - The Dung-Beetle (Stone/Bio Brute)

@socom242- Cerulean-Scarab (Dark/Dark Defender)

@Enigmatus - Do you think you'll be able to join this weekend?

Edited by TrixieKixx
Updating teammates!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for offering to lead this, Trixie! I will be joining with something new I'm going to dream up this week. 😄 

Edit: After looking through all my pages of characters now (LOL) I am thinking it better to just keep playing the ones I have.  My fire sentinel could be renamed/recostumed into an insect. Back on live I had a Queen Fire Bee that might fit this part. It's always important to me when using wings to play a ranged character for hover during combat. I don't like putting wings on a melee AT that just sit there idle during combat. Or maybe I think too hard about these things! 🤣

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1

Apologies these aren't more prettified, I was trying to grab some screenies from the chaos that was our all MM Numina. All that pet madness was an absolute blast, and I'm glad I was able to tag along and be apart of the group. 🙂

5gjMtWt.jpg pPMllcI.jpg TRyDulN.jpg Nd9XUvi.jpg MBoAZwt.jpg pigbu8S.jpg Tri9mBD.jpg FmgTEiy.jpg Z5z4Osz.jpg bBtfTIN.jpg

I think my favorite is the pic I caught of the TT coming in to pick up 8 MM's and 48 pets. 😆

For next week's themed TF I (@Valnara1) will be bringing The Human Mosquito, Water/Sonic Corruptor

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
add global handle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

LOL!!! Some of those pics look straight out of Avengers: ENDGAME 🤣😂😆

🤣😂😆

Also wanted to say this themed TF idea and team of players is AWESOME!!!

For the Insect TF gonna have to think up a new one. Was thinking of just renaming a toon and making a costume but, nah!

I'll post it soon.

Take care, all ❤️

• Like 4

Here she is!!! The Cerulean-Scarab (note the "dash" in her name). She is a brand new Dark/Dark Defender, with her pet Light Fairy "Strawberry" There she is about to undertake assignments from her handlers at G.I.F.T. :D:D:D

Gonna level her to 8th level (minimum req) so if you see her, join her 😄

Please add her to the roster for the TF. Thanks 🖖

Cerulean Scarab.jpg

Cerulean Scarab-2.jpg

• Like 5

Eeeee, @Midnyte I love the pics you captured! Nice to see other views of our complete chaos. 😄

• Like 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

22 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Next week the theme will be Insects and we'll do Posi 1 and 2 for those that would like to make a new toon or who have low level toons. 

@TrixieKixx - Butterfly Dreamz (Emp/Sonic Defender)

@Jaxman100 - TBD

@EmmySky - Beautiful Butterfly (Grav/Emp Controller)

@Midnyte - TBD

@TygerDarkstorm (@Valnara1) - The Human Mosquito (Water/Sonic Corruptor)

@socom242- Cerulean-Scarab (Dark/Dark Defender)

Mine has been determined now 🙂 so you can fill me in for Fire Bee. (Fire/WP Sentinel)

image.thumb.png.1550b7be0df0bc7446ac6550903e5b5c.png

• Like 3

Wow, Cerulean-Scarab and Fire Bee look amazing! Here's Human Mosquito:

hi81UDk.jpg Vf6fr0O.jpg

• Like 6