Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Hi all, I'm going to have to miss the party this Saturday! My friend is flying in and I will be picking her up at the airport that afternoon. I am so bummed to miss it, but excited for my bestie to visit! I love all the characters I've seen so far, so have a bzzzt bzzzt good time!

• Like 5

Enjoy your visit!

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

10 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Hi all, I'm going to have to miss the party this Saturday! My friend is flying in and I will be picking her up at the airport that afternoon. I am so bummed to miss it, but excited for my bestie to visit! I love all the characters I've seen so far, so have a bzzzt bzzzt good time!

Aww...we will miss you, but have fun with your friend!

BTW, I may have created another toon for this Saturday. I'll confirm prior to starting, but I think I can get her up to 14 before we start. She's a Fire/Fire Tank called Fyre Fligh 🙂

Fire_Fligh.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

Aww...we will miss you, but have fun with your friend!

BTW, I may have created another toon for this Saturday. I'll confirm prior to starting, but I think I can get her up to 14 before we start. She's a Fire/Fire Tank called Fyre Fligh 🙂

Fire_Fligh.png

Hehe, I was debating about changing mine to something more tanky, or a melee dps since we have a lot of support xD I know this game doesn't need the holy trinity, but it's hard breaking the habit of thinking, man we could really use a meatshield. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

I went with a PB for that thought, get the blasts and Dwarf.  Slot a bunch of sets that give melee def.  Something that exemplars well.

Tested and 20 must be too low for the bonuses, my powers are available but no defense.  Either way I should serve as a brick wall for Posi.

Then maybe respec into something with perma Light Form maybe?  Possibly human only. 

Edited by Jaxman100
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Hehe, I was debating about changing mine to something more tanky, or a melee dps since we have a lot of support xD I know this game doesn't need the holy trinity, but it's hard breaking the habit of thinking, man we could really use a meatshield. 😅

Exactly what I was thinking! I figured if we don't get a tank type, or other melee, I have a back-up plan 😄 During the Hami raid today, I'll try to let people know about our theme on Saturday too so we can see if we get more people. Right now we're at 5 total confirmed.

• Like 1

Nothing against my mosquito, but I have been playing so many ranged characters lately that I really wanted to punch stuff in the face, so I rolled up The Dung-Beetle, a Stone/Bio Brute.

swxjMwj.jpg KIHu5eO.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

So much fun!

Has anyone made a suggestion for next week?

The WSTs will be all of the respec trials. I feel like those might be too short for the theme team.

How about an all flamin' Ernesto Hess? Fire-based power sets are all over all the ATs. My dude Ghost Pepper, a fire/fire dom has Ernesto Hess unlocked and set to explode.

Thoughts?

An alternative might be an all dark Moonfire.

• Like 2

Ha! I like how you caught my battle cry in one of your screenshots! 😂I had thought we were doing an all dark theme next week, but I'm game for either dark or fire. 🙂 

I didn't get too many pics since I was having kid troubles and on a brute so I was more focused on smashing faces than grabbing pics. xD There was a brief, but glorious moment where I was a fiery shit! Dung-Beetle now desires a Thermal Radiation friend to keep her a flaming pile of poo. 😆 

5MWVloF.jpg

You guys are a ton of fun to play with, thank you for letting me join in on these! Dung-Beetle is so much fun I might have to make her on Everlasting too; or have her swap back and forth between servers.

3DOF2Kc.jpg

M0jQPjE.jpg

BTC9R7i.jpg

95HOBNw.jpg

5fbB3rx.jpg

Eot2hh1.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TraumaTrain said:

So much fun!

Has anyone made a suggestion for next week?

The WSTs will be all of the respec trials. I feel like those might be too short for the theme team.

How about an all flamin' Ernesto Hess? Fire-based power sets are all over all the ATs. My dude Ghost Pepper, a fire/fire dom has Ernesto Hess unlocked and set to explode.

Thoughts?

An alternative might be an all dark Moonfire.

We were waiting on you 🙂 We thought we would be doing an all dark TF; however, there are two people that will be missing. Jax will be on vacation and someone said they have to work (I'm sorry I can't remember who!). I'm down for whatever everyone decides!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

We were waiting on you 🙂 We thought we would be doing an all dark TF; however, there are two people that will be missing. Jax will be on vacation and someone said they have to work (I'm sorry I can't remember who!). I'm down for whatever everyone decides!

The one who said they were working was Slashbug, one of the PuGs we picked up. 🙂

• Like 1

As usual, tons of fun with you all! 

I'm down for whatever TF/Trial and whatever alignment. 

If it's Darkness I got my 50 Scrapper (Blackrazor) and of course my new Defender (Cerulean-Scarab)

If it's Fire, I got lots but I'll choose my new Fire Tanker (CienMilFuegos)

I'll keep an eye on this thread as usual.

Peace!

• Like 1

@Jaxman100 Wow, busy couple of weeks ahead of you! You'll be missed! Be safe on your trip(s).

I'm still torn between fire or dark so I guess I will get toons of both ready. 😆 My Dark/Storm Corruptor is about halfway to min level for Moonfire. Now to go figure out what to do for fire... *runs off to character creator*

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, EmmySky said:

I have fire and dark ready to roll just tell me which to bring.

Also remind me min levels for those things I might grab a leveling toon instead of a finished toon 😁

Moonfire is 23+ and Hess is 25+

• Thanks 2

Let's go with the Flamin' Ernesto. All fire Ernesto Hess TF. Level 25+

Who's in?

@TraumaTrain - Ghost Pepper, Fire/Fiery Domintater

@EmmySky - Nomaly, Fire/Fire Blaster

@socom242 - CienMilFuegos, Tanker (on danyael242)

@TrixieKixx - Thandi Phoenix, Fire/Kin Controller

@TygerDarkstorm- Blazing Arrow, Fire/Trick Arrow Blaster (on Valnara1)

@Midnyte- TBD

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 1