Trying to decide my /WM primary....

JnEricsonx

Oh willpower...

How I love thee..

My current WP is a SJ/WP tank. I love it because it plays like a fighting game character. With Jaunt from Speed of Sound, she blinks (using a location target macro) between enemies like poof poof (Her name is Ccombo Breaker on Excelsior lol).

That being said -- my only friggen bane is END DRAIN MOBS (NOT self recovery, just when mobs have End drain).  Ergh. dw111

26 minutes ago, kiramon said:

Oh willpower...

How I love thee..

My current WP is a SJ/WP tank. I love it because it plays like a fighting game character. With Jaunt from Speed of Sound, she blinks (using a location target macro) between enemies like poof poof (Her name is Ccombo Breaker on Excelsior lol).

That being said -- my only friggen bane is END DRAIN MOBS (NOT self recovery, just when mobs have End drain).  Ergh. dw111

I LOVE WP.  Problem is I kept using it all the time, wanna vary things up a bit.

Having come full circle from 'Invuln is the King' to 'Invuln is broken/outmoded' back around to 'I really like Invuln', I will vote for it.  Not because it does best single target damage buffing (That would be Bioarmor), or has the most utility (Dark, Rad, maybe Bio), nor because it is the easiest to build (SR) or the smoothest in play (WP), nor because it is the toughest (Stone), nor because it reists the things that annoy me most (Elec!), nor even because its got the most AOE damage out (Fire, but you knew that).

What I love about Invuln is there are so many different ways to use it.  Its solid base of resist, defense, HP, and debuff resistances, along with an internal accuracy buff, means you can use your IOs and pool power picks and build focus for everything from 'bah, its tough enough out of the gate, lets lean into damage and procs' to 'The only thing tougher is Granite, and its defeated by curbs' to 'Hey, weve got solid RES and DEF, what if we go nuts on +REGEN and pretend we are a Regenvuln?'.  And as a side note, it becomes very very survivable very, very early... Invincibility at 18 means you are able to exemp down to basically anything and do the Tank Job fantastically well.

My last main on live was an Invuln/War Mace Tank (my only Redside 50).  The only drawback is that Mace is a bit of an END hog, and Invuln gives no bonuses to recovery (speak not to me of the T9, for it exsisteth not).  However, this can be adressed in all the usual ways, and if Dark/Titan Weapons can be made end stable below 50 (and it can), Invuln/Mace will not be a problem, though you will have to pay attention.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

My Main on Live was an Inv/WM tank I played continually from the start.

When HC began I remade him as Rad Armor/WM. it's an even better Combo.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty