Double Twinshot

While doing the "Meet the Gang" mission from Twinshot, I came across a bug of some sort towards the end of the mission. I was heading from the 3rd floor of the map to the first floor to help Grym fight the Arachnos, with Twinshot, Flamebaux, and Dillo following me. They dragged a bit behind since I was using super speed so they didn't arrive until close to the enemy being defeated. When the enemy was defeated, the next step was for me to speak to Twinshot, when I was about to talk to the original Twinshot NPC that was following me, another Twinshot spawned at that time. Has this happen to any else? I reported it, but the GMs say it's the first they have heard of it.

Here's a screenshot from my mission.

screenshot_200729-05-13-35.jpg

On 7/29/2020 at 9:32 PM, Nerio72 said:

Everytime I do that mish it happens exactly like that.

At least it's not Flambeaux 😮

No joke, I'll take Twinshot any day over that diva lol

I've heard the second Twinshot is actually Maelstrom in disguise. No one else present seems to care there are two Twinshots because he's using a Praetorian device known only as the Praetorian Device.

I'm can't comment on the validity of all that, but I will tell you this: I have never seen Maelstrom and Twinshot 2 together. Have you?

• Haha 1

It's a bug that has been around for a long time. Maybe it will be looked at it now that someone has proof.

• Like 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

On 7/29/2020 at 3:56 PM, winden88 said:

While doing the "Meet the Gang" mission from Twinshot, I came across a bug of some sort towards the end of the mission. I was heading from the 3rd floor of the map to the first floor to help Grym fight the Arachnos, with Twinshot, Flamebaux, and Dillo following me. They dragged a bit behind since I was using super speed so they didn't arrive until close to the enemy being defeated. When the enemy was defeated, the next step was for me to speak to Twinshot, when I was about to talk to the original Twinshot NPC that was following me, another Twinshot spawned at that time. Has this happen to any else? I reported it, but the GMs say it's the first they have heard of it.

Here's a screenshot from my mission.

screenshot_200729-05-13-35.jpg

Do you ever get the feeling of deja vu

• Haha 1

On 7/31/2020 at 11:03 AM, TraumaTrain said:

I've heard the second Twinshot is actually Maelstrom in disguise. No one else present seems to care there are two Twinshots because he's using a Praetorian device known only as the Praetorian Device.

It gets stolen from him later, only to turn up in radio missions, where you are sent to recover the P.L.O.T. Device.