One button incarnate craft

kiramon

I know with multiple paths it’s not east, but like after doing incarnates on test I would love a button that was like clicking on the total core/radial and was like “Consume X materials to complete craft?” And fully craft without having to go back and forth between tabs like today lol 

• Thanks 6

• 2 weeks later

I love this idea, and to address the concerns above, couldn't you just have it open up all the possible methods you have to craft available and you select the correct one? 

So you click "core/radial x" and it brings up three options/paths you qualify for to craft it, and you click the one you wish to use. 

That window for this really needs a basic redesign or to have some basic explanations added or something, because that damn thing is just NOT intuitive whatsoever.  I had to spend damn near an hour with someone walking me through it, and watch some YouTube videos to make heads or tails out of it (and I'm still not 100% sure on it).

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝