Plant Controller.

Spectre7878

I know this may sound dumb or trivial but I wish they could remove spirit tree and add something like entangling vines or thorn drops to the set. Maybe something else that fits the controller build. Spirit tree fits more nature affinity set. I also wish creepers had a lower recharge time. This will probably fall on deaf ears but one can dream, right. I love my plant toons but I wish I could just mash up my plant nature thorny troller dominator into one toon hehe

Well, spirit tree isn't very good as it stands, but you run into the old "cottage rule" at this point so a complete remake would be extremely unlikely.  I'd just be happy with a bit of improvement to it.  Even just cutting the recharge (and duration) in half would make it a lot more useful for today's game.  A static pet of any kind needs to have a pretty short recharge to be of much use outside the rare AV/GM battle.  Or it needs a huge buff to its +regen for the short amount of time people might actually stand in range or it needs to be made mobile somehow.  

Carrion creepers can already be made permanent with some decent amount of recharge (6 min recharge, 2 min duration), and unlike the tree moves with you, so not seeing much need for lowering its recharge.  It is borderline OP as it is.  

Spirit Tree can be useful for secondaries which don't have a self heal.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Starting a Plant/Traps Controller.  Planning on taking both Spirit Tree and Triage Beacon.  Max their regen aura and drop both on tough fights (or alternate to keep people fresh).

Yes, this will be more for teams then anything, but not every build has to be about Min/Max soling 4/8 missions or AV's.