Redside banner event team meetup?

AboveTheChemist

My dedicated villain character has all the Halloween badges that I want except those for the banner event. I've tried to drum up interest in doing the event when it pops up on redside and/or in Kallisti Wharf, without a lot of luck. Granted, I am not the most charismatic or effective leader, so that probably doesn't help. But I thought I would put out some feelers for interest here.

The banner event seems to come around roughly every couple of hours, so my thought was to put together a team (or league, depending on the amount of interest) and just do Halloween event stuff like trick or treating, running the Halloween tip mission, running Dr. Kane's, or even just running some redside missions or the like until the banner event rolls around to redside. Then we'd switch gears to complete the banner event then go back to whatever we were doing before the banner event started.

I play just about every night from about 9 PM eastern to midnight. If anyone else would be interested in something like this during this timeframe, please drop me a line in this thread or via PM, or you can contact me in-game as well (my global is also AboveTheChemist). I am also open to other ideas if anyone has any better suggestions (aside from a trip to Null to change alignment!). If there is enough interest, great, and if not I'll keep trying in-game and/or just wait for Halloween stuff to roll around again next year.

Thanks!

I'm interested in providing support, but between scrambling to get the Hallowe'en Trick or Treating Event ( https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/22626-community-project-homecoming-team-appreciation-trick-or-treating/ ) finalized and doing the beta testing, I'm not entirely sure when I would be able to guarantee my presence.

I'll try to get some stuff organized, and then I'll post here again when I have a better idea.

Good luck!  Redside Bestside!

• Like 1

I was on a small tip team tonight and we gave the banners a whirl once the event popped up, but we couldn't pull in enough help in time to make much of a dent in the banners. Going to keep trying though!

If anyone else is interested just let me know!