Patch Notes for November 10th, 2020

Jimmy

On 11/11/2020 at 6:05 AM, EmperorSteele said:

"Taken down", like, where the heck are they keeping the giant-ass pumpkin Atlas was carrying?

...though I guess it'd be the same place they kept the original globe.

They grow a new one each year.

There is this farmer in Croatoa...

• Like 3

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png

• City Council
On 11/10/2020 at 11:05 PM, EmperorSteele said:

"Taken down", like, where the heck are they keeping the giant-ass pumpkin Atlas was carrying?

...though I guess it'd be the same place they kept the original globe.

Please, the city has a budget to worry about. It was just a cheap facade stuck to the globe for decoration.

• Like 1

• Retired Developer
1 hour ago, Number Six said:

Please, the city has a budget to worry about. It was just a cheap facade stuck to the globe for decoration.

I snuck in overnight with an oversized GMO of Eochai's head and delicately wrapped his gourdly skin over the globe.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!