Firebrand Island Bounty Night!

Moka

6lDA8pY.jpg

Ready to bring back the glory of Redside?

Join Firebrand (Fortune-13524)  for it's first Bounty Night this Friday! It'll be running both in the early day (12:00 PM EST - 2:00 PM EST) and again from 9:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST! 

What is Bounty Night you ask? Bounty Nights at Firebrand Island are your chance to receive not only in character rewards, but out of character rewards, too, from completing missions granted to you in the Architect Entertainment system! You could win millions of inf or even purple and winter enhancements! Exciting! All you have to do is complete your mission and give the mission granter (usually it will be me, @Moka) the code at the end to receive your prize! You can join up with other villains or take the mission on by yourself if you're the broody lone wolf type!

Unable to make it?

DM me in discord (Moka#6341) to subscribe to Firebrand's Weekly Bounty that'll be personalized for you and you only (and friends) to complete in your own time for rewards!

Vigilantes welcome. Heroes need not apply. (Now, if you're undercover...)

Edited by Moka
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for running this! I enjoyed the RP and Firebrand is a wonderfully designed base. The tasks and rewards were also good.

Not to mention running it twice so those of us in UK/EU timezones could get in on the action too!

• Like 1

spacer.png

opossum haha

Came along to this last night and it was a lot of fun - great to see people figuring out fun ways to combine RP with content! I'll definitely try to make it along to another if it happens again! Also, great base!

lfl.png.aee9035da5168f4e5186ecbd48fc1820.png

Edited by Dreamboat
  • Like 1

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

14 hours ago, Psychopithicus said:

I'm sad I missed this. Will there be more Bounty Nights in the future?

Thanks for the support everyone! And yes, there will be more : ). I'm deciding on whether to do it next week or the week after in order to get more resources.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

What sort of resources do you need?

If it furthers the cause of Redside is Best Side, I would be willing to contribute something.

Been donating purples to people and such, but I'm thinking I could settle for ATOs or certain rare oranges too. I understand people might not want to donate such excessive resources though haha.

34 minutes ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

I never get any Purples (50s or PvP), the game doesn't hand them out to me.  BUT I do have a surplus of ATOs from the recent Trick or Treating Event I tried to organize.

Where should I sent them?

You can send them to the global @Moka! I'll be running another this week, likely, if not next. Your donation will be mentioned OOC and can even be mentioned IC if you like!

• Thanks 1