World of Confusion

chi1701

Can anyone give me a good reason as to why its range is only 8ft, damage is low, low confuse chance and 2sec confuse duration fully slotted? I can understand it only costs 0.13 end/sec, but would I be the only one who would like range incraese to be comparable to other blaster secondary aoe toggles even if it meant a endurance increase?

On 11/15/2020 at 4:43 AM, Spectre7878 said:

I would love to see this power looked at. I prefer it just to be a confuse like how entangling vines is on nature Affinity. This power lacks so much

Unfortunately, without having more support for change, nothing will happen which is a shame, this ability like you said could be something more useful and is in need of being looked at.

21 hours ago, MoisesG said:

Agreed, this ability is severely lacking in pretty much all aspects.

Honesty the only reason i ever taker it is as a mule for the set bonuses and nothing else.

Other than that it is a pretty much useless power.

IMO

Currently taking it for global recharge but for cosmetic effect, but if dont get enough support for change, nothing will happen, can only hope for possible change before new issue gets released.

World of Confusion is terrible disappointment. Because it is a toggle aura, by design it will likely never be as effective as a click-PBAoE. Because it has Confuse status, it relies on the game AI to get any value, and the short period of confusion isn't really long enough to get enemies to do anything remotely useful. In practice: The enemies either spend their 2 secs running out of the aura or I've moved away from them.

I'd like to see the power kept for thematic reasons, but  it needs something. I feel like the least game-altering thing to do would be to simply increase its radius so that it is less like a Closet of Confusion.

I have to agree; in its current state, it's a very mediocre last-ditch defense to distract melee attackers; about the only time I've gotten any decent use out of it is in some Oranbega maps where we get hit from multiple directions because someone pulled aggro wrong, and I find myself in the middle of a cluster of minions.

I have used it against a room of Fortunatas and Mistresses where I was blinded. Popped invis, stuck it on and hugged a spider until Blinded wore off.  No, I didn't know it would work but hey, it did.

Edited by Darmian

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

On 11/27/2020 at 1:11 AM, Darmian said:

I have used it against a room of Fortunatas and Mistresses where I was blinded. Popped invis, stuck it on and hugged a spider until Blinded wore off.  No, I didn't know it would work but hey, it did.

It does have its uses and it does work, but its not much of a defensive ability considering its limited range and proc chance, 15ft would be better or even 20ft would be an awesome buff with endurance increase to balance.

• 4 weeks later

I thought it worked well with the added proc in it.  
I do like the way it looks. 
I recall playing with someone call the Green Emerald on an ITF I had to commend them on the looks it was pretty great..