Respect ?

wmtyrance

You rebuiled the character, from level one, every power choice and slot.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Third pool is where all the travel powers (flight, superspeed, leaping, teleport, etc) are. So it's worth it eventually unless you're playing to a concept and that concept just walks/runs everywhere at mortal speeds, but it's up to you to determine *when* it's worth it.

Third pool is where all the travel powers (flight, superspeed, leaping, teleport, etc) are. So it's worth it eventually unless you're playing to a concept and that concept just walks/runs everywhere at mortal speeds, but it's up to you to determine *when* it's worth it.

That's usually my First Power Pool.  (I don't consider Fitness to be a Power Pool any more, as it comes fully in to play automatically.)  I usually get the Defensive power for it first (unless using Stone Armor).

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

OK, again thanks for the replies. One more question, please. Is the 3rd power pool worth taking or do most stick with their two main pools?

You have to take at least two powers from power pools no matter what. Due to the levels at which powers in your Primary and secondary unlock you can't take a power from them at every level. You have to take one pool power at or before level 24 and a second pool power at or before level 30.

Also, you get a total of 24 powers at level 50. Your primary and secondary each have 9 while your Epic pool has 5, as mentioned above you can't actually take all 23 of these though since the Epic pool doesn't unlock until level 35 and you have to fit in two pool powers before then.

Personally I always take at least a few pool powers on my characters. I take Combat Jumping because it makes it easier to move around missions and I take a travel power (generally Super Jumping because I like it). Most of my characters take at least some Leadership powers (although you might want to avoid that until you've gotten used to managing your endurance since they do use it up). Recall Friend I'll take if I've got a spare power slot but it's low priority. I've taken most of the other pools on one or two characters but the other pools are lower priority for the sort of builds I like.

Defender Smash!

With your question answered, I don't feel bad for this: Respec. No t. Short for "Respecify". Respect is something completely different. ;)

Does this mean you won't help me do the Respect Trail so that i can change my enchantments ?

With your question answered, I don't feel bad for this: Respec. No t. Short for "Respecify". Respect is something completely different. ;)

You're not an Otis Redding fan are you? :)

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Does this mean you won't help me do the Respect Trail so that i can change my enchantments ?

I'll help you if you help my Stalker the Rouge Archanos with his Linement quests and then when he's changed his linement to Lawful, the STFU Task force!

I see what you did there.    8)

For anyone desperately trying to plan out your character, give the Pine's Hero Builder a try.  It is similar to Mids, but has all of the I25 changes incorporated.  You can plan your build all the way through Incarnate powers, and I/O sets if you so desire. 

It can easily be found by Googling "Pines Hero Builder", and grabbing the download link.  I had my misgivings about it coming from a Reddit URL, but I downloaded it, and it's fine.

What was no more, is REBORN!