(Kinetics issue 27) Character dies then resurrects immediately (order of powers applied in game)

Flitze

Issue 27:

When using Transfusion (Kinetics) on an enemy I've been hit in the same time slot.

Since Transfusion is one of the last powers executed during a time slot, the attacks were applied before, bringing my HP to 0 (defeat).

Then Transfusion still kicked in and "rezzed" me immediately.

I experienced this the first time in game since I've built this toon in 2006 (rebuilt in Homecoming, of course). Therefore I have to assume that this has changed in issue 27.

Also the animation of Transfusion is still playing when the targeted enemy is defeated in the same time slot but the healing is not applied.

Edited by Flitze

Actually, I had this happen in an ITF multiple times on my fire/dark controller well before Issue 27 was released. It was getting to the point that my group was calling me Jesus, lol. I have no idea what was causing it, and how to duplicate it, so I wasn't sure whether to come to the forums about it because I had never had that happen before.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

10 hours ago, Flitze said:

Issue 27:

When using Transfusion (Kinetics) on an enemy I've been hit in the same time slot.

Since Transfusion is one of the last powers executed during a time slot, the attacks were applied before, bringing my HP to 0 (defeat).

Then Transfusion still kicked in and "rezzed" me immediately.

I noticed this on my /kin for the first time post-I27 too.

4 minutes ago, carroto said:

Had the same thing happen on my /Dark Corruptor yesterday, multiple times.  Never saw it before, but I can't say for sure that it's new, since I don't know how often I tend to get defeated mid-heal.  I figured it was a cool new feature that got left out of the patch notes.

I've had it happen especially with /Dark before i27. It's a surprise for sure!