if you had 250 mil inf.... what would u make

rockroom

My first bit of inf i spent on a fire farmer - So i could power level my other toons as well as farm for more inf.  This along with playing the market lets you have plenty of inf. I can start 1 character a day and level them to 50 and deck them out with about 1B worth of enhancements. 

That's what I would do. Hope it helps.

If you wanna start a character without the farmer. I would say a fire/fire blaster, sav/shield stalker, or my personal favorite - a fire/earth assault dominator ( this one is way more expensive then 250M [cost me like 1.6B], but it does amazingly in all content). I can basically carry a +4/8x team through a mission with the dominator.

3 hours ago, killerdestiny said:

My first bit of inf i spent on a fire farmer - So i could power level my other toons as well as farm for more inf.  This along with playing the market lets you have plenty of inf. I can start 1 character a day and level them to 50 and deck them out with about 1B worth of enhancements. 

That's what I would do. Hope it helps.

If you wanna start a character without the farmer. I would say a fire/fire blaster, sav/shield stalker, or my personal favorite - a fire/earth assault dominator ( this one is way more expensive then 250M [cost me like 1.6B], but it does amazingly in all content). I can basically carry a +4/8x team through a mission with the dominator.

Im trying to figure out how you are getting out to 1b, let alone 1.6b for builds. I make heavy use of superior ATO, purples, LOTG, and pvp uniques and rarely go above 500m. Even when I throw in some winter sets before the sale, I wasn’t getting higher than 550m. 

Are you boosting all of your enhancements? This is not meant to be critical. I’m honestly just curious.

4 hours ago, Saikochoro said:

Im trying to figure out how you are getting out to 1b, let alone 1.6b for builds. I make heavy use of superior ATO, purples, LOTG, and pvp uniques and rarely go above 500m. Even when I throw in some winter sets before the sale, I wasn’t getting higher than 550m. 

Are you boosting all of your enhancements? This is not meant to be critical. I’m honestly just curious.

All purples, and winter sets with ATOs. I instabuy everything cause I'm a lazy POS and usually over pay. Boosting a majority of sets. 

55 minutes ago, killerdestiny said:

All purples, and winter sets with ATOs. I instabuy everything cause I'm a lazy POS and usually over pay. Boosting a majority of sets. 

Gotcha. I personally don’t boost my enhancements so that could be quit a bit of it. And I usually do put bids out in advance. Though I do end up buying and get now prices sometimes. 

All the more power to you. If you have the means, no need to not pay “buy now” prices 👍🏽

I have a farmer with about a 200mil build on him. Working on story arc to unlock mu mastery atm so using fire till I do. 

Part of me wants to make a fire/kin troll follow buddy for my farmer. /kin goodness + hotfeet extra dam. 

Make a farmer, rad/fa or spines/fa broot, farm the inf and drops. Play the market with those drops, right now is a great time to buy winter sets, sit on for a few months then sell for profit.

I have 2 farmers, billions of inf, enhancement tables in my VG full of purples, ATOs, pvp, procs, etc.

The reason was back on live I was always broke, tried farming as much as possible but never got anywhere. Now I can make any AT I want, have all the inf and materials to slot them, pl all the time. Is it alot of work, yes, but it has paid off.

Good luck!

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

On 12/22/2020 at 7:31 AM, The_Warpact said:

Make a farmer, rad/fa or spines/fa broot, farm the inf and drops. Play the market with those drops, right now is a great time to buy winter sets, sit on for a few months then sell for profit.

I have 2 farmers, billions of inf, enhancement tables in my VG full of purples, ATOs, pvp, procs, etc.

The reason was back on live I was always broke, tried farming as much as possible but never got anywhere. Now I can make any AT I want, have all the inf and materials to slot them, pl all the time. Is it alot of work, yes, but it has paid off.

Good luck!

This. I have a similar situation(pre shutdown I didnt even care about builds. More or less cranking out 50s and fun) now I can make any build, and afford it at just about any price, which is double the fun! Only thing I’m missing is the VG and the oodles of free time I used to have to make all the 50s I want to make.

Edited by Seed22
  • Like 1

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

I don't honestly care about builds, so the inf would just be spread out among even more alts.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.