Could someone explain to me the P2W part?

TheSwamper

IIRC, there was nothing P2W in the original game. Now, I am not against the devs for having some P2W stuff in the game to pay for the servers.

My questions rather are where is this P2W store (I haven't found it), and what can you buy there?

There's one in Atlas Park on the side of the Atlas statue square.

Despite the name you aren't buying anything with real money, it's just a way to get all of the things that were veteran rewards or special rewards in the past.

Don't forget, there are some things that you can get for free.(They will say 'free' to the right of 'buy'.) These include the Blackwand, Nemesis Staff, Ghost Slaying Axe, Sands of Mu, Ninja and Beast Runs, Jump Pack and a lot of the Vanity pets. These are especially handy right after creating a new character...you can also obtain them when you start out in the 'Galaxy' tutorial. The P2W vendor is to the right of the big robot-guy that ports you to the next area.

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Hero side 36 ft west of the Atlas Park marker.

Villain side 246 NW of the Mercy marker.  It's in the hospital area.

Praetorian side the T4V (Transact 4 Victory) 81 ft away from Magistarium Marker.

If you have shops displayed, they literally show up on the map as P2W Vendor (or T4V Vendor), so you should be able to track one down easily.

Homecoming's version doesn't have any form of real money trade whatsoever.  So these vendors seem to have been placed to allow you access to various bonuses you would have gotten through various paid methods on the official server, like pre-order bonuses and the Paragon Market.  These items are now sold for Inf instead of Paragon Points.  Actually, most of the old Paragon Market unlocks are now given to you for free without any prompts or hoops, so there isn't much left to see except the temporary powers you used to be able to buy with real money.

But the free Ninja (or Beast) run and Jump (or Steam) pack are must have items.  Also you can get one prestige enhancement of your choice right from level 1 or 2 that can really help out the early levels.

There is no actual pay to win shenanigans happening (anymore).  It's it literally just the name of the vendor.

Also you can get one prestige enhancement of your choice right from level 1 or 2 that can really help out the early levels.

The P2W vendor let me grab one of each prestige enhancement. Might be a bug if it's only letting you take one...or maybe it's a bug on my end?!

Triumph - Fusion Force & Global Heroics

Also you can get one prestige enhancement of your choice right from level 1 or 2 that can really help out the early levels.

The P2W vendor let me grab one of each prestige enhancement. Might be a bug if it's only letting you take one...or maybe it's a bug on my end?!

Right now the P2W vendor lets you take as many prestige enhancements that you want.  Not sure if you can use more than 5 (haven’t thought to try) but you can get at least 10.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

IIRC, there was nothing P2W in the original game. Now, I am not against the devs for having some P2W stuff in the game to pay for the servers.

Calling it "P2W" is a joke.

That's how I took it.  lol

Just a little jibe.

It's a nice QoL, though; really helps get through those low levels.

Right now the P2W vendor lets you take as many prestige enhancements that you want.  Not sure if you can use more than 5 (haven’t thought to try) but you can get at least 10.

They are unique so you can't have more than one of each slotted.

Defender Smash!

They are unique so you can't have more than one of each slotted.

Thanks, I was going to make an update on this as well confirming what you said - you can store as many of the enhancements of you want, but can only slot 1 of each kind (there are 5). 

+1 inf for the follow-up

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Hero side 36 ft west of the Atlas Park marker.

Villain side 246 NW of the Mercy marker.  It's in the hospital area.

Praetorian side the T4V (Transact 4 Victory) 81 ft away from Magistarium Marker.

If you have shops displayed, they literally show up on the map as P2W Vendor (or T4V Vendor), so you should be able to track one down easily.

There is also one in Pocket D, which can be quite convenient.