Unstoppable Timer

Power Lord

Hi.

I distinctly remember, back in the day, that they brought in a small window that, when you launched Unstoppable, counted down the 3 minutes visually. (or maybe you activated it) Anyhow, I'm trying to give unstop a chance and could really use such a tool. I can counter the drop quite well but need to be aware of it and that little icon doesn't always do the trick. I know I can use stopwatches, phones etc, but this, if I remember correctly, activated automatically. 

Anyone know what I'm referring to or can point me to  it?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Power Lord said:

Hi.

I distinctly remember, back in the day, that they brought in a small window that, when you launched Unstoppable, counted down the 3 minutes visually. (or maybe you activated it) Anyhow, I'm trying to give unstop a chance and could really use such a tool. I can counter the drop quite well but need to be aware of it and that little icon doesn't always do the trick. I know I can use stopwatches, phones etc, but this, if I remember correctly, activated automatically. 

Anyone know what I'm referring to or can point me to  it?

Thanks

You can monitor the combat attributes window for the buffs from Unstoppable, you can keep an eye on the power icon next to your health and endurance bar for when it starts to blink, or you can use the "beta" feature which puts a "recharge time remaining" number on the power within the power tray to gauge when to prep for the crash. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

16 minutes ago, bodenee said:

Hmm... sure you're not talking about the Beta Thing??

That's recharge.

I *vaguely* remember the sort of thing the OP's talking about. It was some third party utility. I don't remember the name of it at *all,* though.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Beta setting is still available. Pick the option that doesn't overlap the slot numbers for best effect.

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

back in the day i bought an egg timer and kept it next to my keyboard lol.  if i used unstoppable (and I don't) I would no doubt use my phones stopwatch that i use for workouts.  Another ghetto trick, and i love lazy ghetto tricks, is to pop an inspiration of any red, yellow, purple, orange etc.  1 minute....and as they starts flashing, another, then a third.  It is not exact but if you are trying to time that crash to the second you are pretty much screwed anyways.  After 2 minutes you need to be finishing up and getting to a secure spot.