Help me pick a Stealth Archer!

EmperorSteele

So, a Blaster Arch/TA will have the highest damage and a few unique tricks up their sleeve, but the debuff numbers are meh. Also get Munitions Mastery for concept

TA/Arch Defender will have the highest debuff numbers, and slightly higher numbers for Stealth and Combat Jumping to bolster their own defenses.

Arch/TA Corr won't be saddled by a wimp T1 attack, and seems like they'd fit square in the middle between the other two options.

Or, if i wanted to be a masochist, i could roll a Petless Ninja/TA!

Opionions/ideas? My only crutch is fitting in Stealth, Invis, and Misdirection, other than that, whaddya all think?

17 hours ago, EmperorSteele said:

So, a Blaster Arch/TA will have the highest damage and a few unique tricks up their sleeve, but the debuff numbers are meh. Also get Munitions Mastery for concept

TA/Arch Defender will have the highest debuff numbers, and slightly higher numbers for Stealth and Combat Jumping to bolster their own defenses.

Arch/TA Corr won't be saddled by a wimp T1 attack, and seems like they'd fit square in the middle between the other two options.

Or, if i wanted to be a masochist, i could roll a Petless Ninja/TA!

Opionions/ideas? My only crutch is fitting in Stealth, Invis, and Misdirection, other than that, whaddya all think?

Try this out: Corruptor - Archery - Trick Arrow.mxd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For sets with Stealth powers:

Sentinel route, you have  /Dark or /Energy
Blaster route, you have /Ninja or /Devices

Defender or Corrupter route you have Cold, Dark, or Storm.

My thoughts were that you could skip the Concealment pool, go Arch/TA on Blaster with stealt- proc Super Speed. Then 2-slot some Bombardments to up your range and use Flash Arrow to give yourself some extra room to work in. To replace Misdirection, take Flash Freeze from the Ancillary pool with the Fortunata Hypnosis placate proc in it.

Something like this:

Aerro 02.mxd

Edited by Zepp
  • Like 1

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation