All tailors should be able to change height/gender

Beef Ninja

1 hour ago, SwitchFade said:

So, somehow, I got that quote. *Shrug* it was so awesome I left it.

Β 

😜

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:Β  GABS BindfileΒ  Β·Β  WindowScalerΒ  Β·Β  Teleport GuideΒ  Β·Β  and City of ZeroesΒ  all atΒ  www.Shenanigunner.com

Β 

5 hours ago, GM Impervium said:

I'd be down for:

Removing tailor access from Trainers
Making each tailor a "Surgeon".
Having at least one Icon/Facemaker rep in every standard City/RI zone. Maybe the trial zones, too? Probably not Hazard or PvP zones, though. Definitely not Ouro, that place is already too small and usually crowded (depending on day and time, of course!)

Just my 2 inf, though.

It would be nice if Ouro had various service-menders on some of those floating islands. The platform is small, but there's a lot of unused space.

Popping into Pocket D for the trainer there that can do sliders seems pretty straight forward to me.Β  Have to admit I don't recall if gold side can get there or not though.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

• Retired Developer

I think I would be okay with removing tailors from most trainers, primarily because we have them in bases now.

Β 

I've never had a need to use the Surgeon (Supertailor) but I like to think the distinction is now canon between a Facemaker and Surgeon, so, rather than replacing all Facemakers, I would perhaps suggest putting some Surgeons in some of the hospitals. Redside, they could be placed outside in the back of the building, black market style. I also wouldn't object to an extra fee (if that's even possible on a per-NPC basis) for the hospital surgeons to account for their accessibility, which probably isn't a popular opinion, but I feel like it could help balance the trade off of tailors being less trafficked, since they are pretty iconic to CoH.

Β 

Β 

• Like 4