More enemies for MSR.

captainstar

I'd be happy with Monkeys, although the gas clouds could get potent in high numbers.

Drones . . . yikes.  Please no?  Their accuracy and perception, coupled with their defenses . . . no likey!  Scary!

Thematically, though, it makes a lot of sense for both Monkeys and Drones to be part of the first wave of shocktroops during a raid.

Monkey gas plays absolute havoc with pets... We'd have mechs and Lore pets and fire-monkeys and Mastermind minions running from one end of the war zone to the other. While that might make the nerf-herders happy, because pets of any kind would basically become useless on raids, it would also be pretty annoying. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

22 hours ago, Coyotedancer said:

While that might make the nerf-herders happy, because pets of any kind would basically become useless on raids, it would also be pretty annoying. 

... it would pretty much make masterminds pointless to bring along. They already have a hard time on raids, unless they're just concentrating on their secondary. One Magus stomp wipes out T1s (I tend not to bother even summoning them if I'm on a raid.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Create a rikti "Monkey Master" who occasionally teleports-in at the rim of the bowl, and then tries to move down into the center where it will summon a bunch of monkeys. Stop it before then, and no monkeys will spawn.

Edited by Andreah

53 minutes ago, Andreah said:

Create a rikti "Monkey Master" who occasionally teleports-in at the rim of the bowl, and then tries to move down into the center where it will summon a bunch of monkeys. Stop it before then, and no monkeys will spawn.

Maybe a Kong-sized Rikti monkey?

• Haha 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!