Finished Peebles Missions in Striga and Didn't get Wedding Band

LaRowen

She said I got it "to carry it around for a few days" but it didn't sound as if it dropped, didn't appear in my trays, or my powers list.  This was the one thing I really wanted to get since starting the game again.  Toon is Original Risha, on Excelsior.  Very disappointed.

This happened to me on one of my characters, but not another one - it showed up. And I used it up, and I thought - let me redo that arc through Ouros to see if I can get it again. I did, and it gave it to me again but it had 5 minutes instead of the normal time. (an hour or 2)

You're not alone.

This happened to me on one of my characters, but not another one - it showed up. And I used it up, and I thought - let me redo that arc through Ouros to see if I can get it again. I did, and it gave it to me again but it had 5 minutes instead of the normal time. (an hour or 2)

You're not alone.

To the op: I suggest, bug report this.

To the follow up poster: original run is 2 hours. Ouroborus is 5 min, and repeatable. So once you use up the 5, grab it again.

• 7 months later

The trigger for the bug appears to be having outleveled Stephanie Peebles (or Striga as a whole; I'm not  sure which) before completing her arc. When I've done it on characters that burned straight through her arc, they got the ring temp power. When the character outleveled her (and generally all the contacts on Striga) before finishing the arc, they didn't get the ring. I think that you don't get the ring if Heracles is fully grey to you and doesn't give you any XP, and so doesn't drop anything -- which includes the Ring of Peebles.

Edited by srmalloy

I've done the arc through Oro on a level 50 and I got the ring for the full 2 hours.  I hadn't done the arc before on that character so it worked like it was supposed to, first run gets the 2 hour version.

I seem to remember on Live that the Oro second version was supposed to be 30 minutes, am I wrong in my memory or was it changed somewhere along the line?

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

17 minutes ago, damienray said:

I've mentioned this a few times via Discord. Several toons that ran the arc and did not get the reward. Oro only gives a 5 min ring reward.

Well, as of a couple months ago the Oro version gave the full 2 hour ring provided the character had not yet done the arc.  I can only assume that the characters in question got flagged as having the ring but never actually got it.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

On 1/21/2020 at 3:31 PM, Call Me Awesome said:

I've done the arc through Oro on a level 50 and I got the ring for the full 2 hours.  I hadn't done the arc before on that character so it worked like it was supposed to, first run gets the 2 hour version.

I seem to remember on Live that the Oro second version was supposed to be 30 minutes, am I wrong in my memory or was it changed somewhere along the line?

I also did it on Ouro and I got 2 hours

I have 1:55 left so idk what the repeat value is.

Edited by Haijinx

• 3 months later