Vandal/Anger Manager issue

Ukase

If you'll note the badge list - the Vandal progress badge clearly shows no progress. Yet, if you see the system messages below, it clearly shows I've destroyed some mailboxes, hydrants, etc. 
I was in this mission with a team yesterday for about 30 minutes, and while I can't state with certainty I satisfied the requirements, I know I've made at least some progress, as other teammates got the badge while I was in there. I was rogue, so I went to Null, switched to Villain, just to ensure that wasn't a factor. I even switched back to hero, and back to villain, but no change. 

Before I put this in a bug report, I figured I'd ask if there were anything I hadn't thought about it. 

Vandalbadge.gif

3 hours ago, Ura Hero said:

Pretty sure it is broke.  I just did this a few weeks ago and had no progress either that I remember.

Did you eventually get the badge?  Working on this too and haven't actually bothered to look at the progress bar. 

• 4 weeks later

The badge meter is borked.

I kept track by digging through my logs to see how many of each thing I defeated. Not as easy or enjoyable as it sounds.

After that, you can just tally what you have left and go get it.

I will say, going for Vandal all in one to the exclusion of everything else, makes this particular process a bit easier, but just a bit.

• 6 months later
  • 4 weeks later

This badge has never shown a progress bar, so I think it is working as intended, or at least, how it has always worked. The number of each item is random in each mission. I tested it extensively one day by counting all the items from my chat log when I was farming the Mr. G mission "Create Mayhem in Brickstown". It's much easier to get the badge by farming that mission about 4 times instead of waiting to get it gradually in all the mayhem missions.