Impact: A Super Strength idea.

14 hours ago, Teirusu said:

This is what I suggested in another similar thread.

Make Haymaker the T1 power, everyone wants Haymaker.  Make Punch the T2 power so it's skippable.  Move Jab in Haymaker's spot, make it a small AOE like Crosspunch.  I'm sure someone can make a decent attack chain based on those with everything else in the set.  This gives it an low-end AOE power that doesn't add too much to SS in the high-end since Foot Stomp is already pretty good.

Buffing Hurl doesn't really make much sense.  It's already one of the better ranged single-target attack powers that melee characters already have access too within their primary/secondary sets.  Epic snipes not counting...  And turning it into a ranged targetted AOE?  Again, that's pretty much epic pool category for melee types.

Buffing Handclap would be a better idea.  An additional debuff be nice.. maybe damage.  But, at that point, someone needs to look at Stone Melee too and basically do the same thing...

As far as Rage goes, I'd still want an alternate version with no stacking or crash.  I just think it's a bad mechanic that that we have to put it on auto but I guess it isn't that much different then click-mez buffs, in that regard.  The problem with reducing the Tohit and Damage buff on the power isn't quite as simple as reducing it some percentage.  Due to the crash, you have basically no DPS during it.  So the Damage buff on it might have to reduced quite a bit to make up for that, not just a small percentage.  On the other hand, Powerhouse was fine with having no crash when the power wasn't stacked.

Yeah I never cared much to stack it anyway, pain and extra crashes. Should just be flagged not to stack and remove the defense debuff from the crash and it'd be good.

I know SS needs more fixes than just that, i'm just saying/hoping it is a quick fix for tankers to roll out with this next patch so i can finally redo my SS tank, but i just can't get past being forced into jab...