Build 4 SS Momentum

One of the requirements for building momentum is to be on the ground, however sometimes the ground can be stubborn if there is undulation. Could that be playing a role in your experience, or are you seeing something else? If minor changes in elevation on the ground is going to trick the system, perhaps a larger tolerance could be used for Momentum build up.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

On 4/6/2021 at 2:28 PM, Wavicle said:

Momentum feature of Super Speed seems to no longer be working, or is working only intermittently or something.

EDIT:

It's working for me in St. Marts, but NOT in Independence Port.

Went to Talos, seems to only work intermittently.

I've done A LOT of running around Talos and Independence lately, due to the level range I'm in, and I can confirm that the 'level' ground isn't really level. Even on the long bridges in IP, there are small cracks in the road that can launch you off the ground. Maybe that is what is causing Momentum to not build up?

1 hour ago, Arbegla said:

I've done A LOT of running around Talos and Independence lately, due to the level range I'm in, and I can confirm that the 'level' ground isn't really level. Even on the long bridges in IP, there are small cracks in the road that can launch you off the ground. Maybe that is what is causing Momentum to not build up?

No, that's definitely not it. I was running in the water. It's completely flat.