Blue Insps

Herotu

Am I the only one who struggles to tell the difference between small and medium blues?

I can't recognise which is which at first glance. Often I think I have 3 to merge together but they arent' the same one.

Does anybody have a mod for the medium graphics, perhaps?

Edited by Herotu

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

i am horrid at mods.  i dont update map overlays because i cant figure them out.

however... i have studied art.  and the solution is as simple as your icon.  Have a blue field with 1, 2, 3, or 4 on it depending on insp size.  

Some clever person down in the keybinds forum no doubt can tell you exactly where to paste them and how.

1 hour ago, Herotu said:

Am I the only one who struggles to tell the difference between small and medium blues?

I can't recognise which is which at first glance. Often I think I have 3 to merge together but they arent' the same one.

Does anybody have a mod for the medium graphics, perhaps?

There is one. Check the modder tool that @The Philotic Knight created. He should be showered in strippers for it. If he is happily married then showered in cuban cigars. If he doesn't smoke then in cookies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sovera said:

There is one. Check the modder tool that @The Philotic Knight created. He should be showered in strippers for it. If he is happily married then showered in cuban cigars. If he doesn't smoke then in cookies.

... and if he doesn't like cookies he should be shot. Unless he's allergic or diabetic.

But yes, I use that modding tool - I even uploaded my teleport sfx mod to it today! :)

... let's see... Ah there are the icons! Thansk for the tip! Now...  ... 2 to choose from!  

... but I don't even have to restart for this mod. That's great. I'm going to try Lev's for now. Thanks Lev!

Edited by Herotu

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

@The Philotic Knight

He's one of my heroes. (Not as in " I play him," but someone I appreciate for all his work to make life easier on the average hero in the street!)

I've been trying to install his CoH Modder on my Mac, (Ideally using the same WINE that HC installs and uses).

if I figure it out, I'll gladly share the incantation.

But if you are running any version of Wind**s: Go thou forth, and quest until thou hast downloaded the most holy CoH Modder! Only then shall thy quest be compleat! Then shall thy characters rejoice and feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chulapas.

Edited by DoctorDitko
  • Haha 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

16 hours ago, DoctorDitko said:

@The Philotic Knight

He's one of my heroes. (Not as in " I play him," but someone I appreciate for all his work to make life easier on the average hero in the street!)

I've been trying to install his CoH Modder on my Mac, (Ideally using the same WINE that HC installs and uses).

if I figure it out, I'll gladly share the incantation.

But if you are running any version of Wind**s: Go thou forth, and quest until thou hast downloaded the most holy CoH Modder! Only then shall thy quest be compleat! Then shall thy characters rejoice and feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chulapas.

Always love me some Monty Python.

The Modder was written in C# using the .Net Framework in Visual Studio, all Micro$oft creations. So, getting it to work at all outside of a Windows environment?

All I can say is, you'd have better luck facing the Black Beast of Aaaaaaaaargh.... or a killer rabbit. Or even a French Taunter.

I'm out.