Gladiator's Fury: Chance for -Res only lasting 1 second in Trip Mine

GM Impervium

• Lead Game Master

When this Proc is slotted in Trip Mine, as per the title, it only lasts for 1 second (if that) upon detonation when it procs. I used the power over and over again in testing conditions (AE mission; Invincible on; No other powers or abilities active or used; Trip mine ONLY slotted with the Proc; Just kept laying a trip mine at an AV's feet while he attacked me fruitlessly), and with combat monitor running to observe when the proc would activate and for how long.

Any additional info from the community would be helpful.

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

I'm guessing it's tied to the Trip Mine dying. I noticed on CoD the Fury of the Gladiator proc is applying its debuff via suppressive stacking (similar to the new travel powers). I'm guessing that's new, and I wonder if it has a requirement to have the source of the proc to be alive for the duration of the debuff.

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• 8 months later

I just want to post that Procs are not working in Trip Mine.  I had 5 slotted out 6 total and I was getting nothing but Lethal and Fire damage as the power stated. A clear indicator was I was getting no Smash damage at all.  

It was noticeable because I could see after a while the power was just lack luster in DPS and I have used it many of times on other builds before procing became popular