So many of us are aware that you can only put so many images in each posting, but I wasn't quite aware of the following until I stumbled upon it looking for a forum setting.

1671030004_ScreenShot2021-05-08at5_06_26PM.png.dd10bb3cbb478ef658416a150740120d.png

487938096_ScreenShot2021-05-08at5_06_02PM.thumb.png.950d22947a3a742c3824be80dd29c1d1.png

Now obviously we don't want to eat up the team's storage allocation, but I was a bit taken back when I saw the limit. Has this been reviewed by the team at all? I don't know if this is just comments or includes my guides, but while I'm notorious for using up storage on personal devices, I've never done this to my knowledge. 😛

• Thanks 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

21 hours ago, huang3721 said:

I use imgur. It's a little bit complicated, but saves my quota in the long run.

True enough, I guess I just never thought about using an external site (beyond sourcing memes).

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

21 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

You can go back to old posts and delete the images in them to make more room. I think it's a fair amount, having hit the limit twice I am more conservative in my image posting size now. 

I do certainly Try to crop at least for sure.

• City Council

The current per-user storage limit is something we want to re-evaluate in the future after we've moved things like forum attachments out of the current server and onto one of our storage servers. This functionality is available in the forum software, we just haven't gotten around to implementing it yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Cipher

City Council

If you need help, please submit a support request here or use /petition in-game.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

22 hours ago, Cipher said:

The current per-user storage limit is something we want to re-evaluate in the future after we've moved things like forum attachments out of the current server and onto one of our storage servers. This functionality is available in the forum software, we just haven't gotten around to implementing it yet.

Well it's surely a bit better than standard email attachment/storage limits. >.<