Alternate Archery/Trick Arrow Power Customization - Ninja

I think all the graphics for this are already in the game.

Instead of using a bow, the character would have the option to change to the graphics for throwing shuriken or grenade.

Normal archery arrow attacks would have the Tsoo shuriken throw graphics option.

Any exploding or FX attacks would have the grenade throw graphic option (including oil slick).

The thug minion molotov cocktail throw as a graphics option for the fire damage attack.

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Like 4

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 2 weeks later

That might actually get me to try an archer!

• Thanks 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

4 hours ago, TemporalVileTerror said:

Or throwing pilums.  I'd also like that as an option.

Oh, nice.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 7 months later

It's all about the power customization versus building a whole new power set.

Much easier to implement. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UltraAlt said:

It's all about the power customization versus building a whole new power set.

Much easier to implement. 

I agree this with everything

• Thanks 1

It's not archery if you're throwing shit. It's "Throwing Shit Blast."

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

54 minutes ago, A Cat said:

It's "Monkey Blast". The T9 is throwing an explosive barrel. 

See, I would 100% play "Animal Toss" as a Defender secondary. T8 is "Hungry Tiger Overhand"

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

Cross-linking exposure on this is probably a good idea if people are really interested in this.