Siren's Call Map incorrect Orientation

PioneeringStar

If you are running a map mod then your mod needs to be updated.  The entire zone actually did get rotated.  Characters that were logged out in the zone were out of bounds when they logged back in after the patch.

• Like 1

I don't think vidiotmaps has been updated, but there was a replacement map for Siren's Call floating around on the forums. They basically just took the vidiotmaps one and rotated it. The text was sideways, but it was usable.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

2 hours ago, Burk said:

I don't think vidiotmaps has been updated, but there was a replacement map for Siren's Call floating around on the forums. They basically just took the vidiotmaps one and rotated it. The text was sideways, but it was usable.

I created an updated Siren's Call map recently, with the goal of maintaining VidiotMaps high level of quality. I've updated several other maps as well.

Here's the post with the Siren's Call map, and there are links in that post to the other maps I have made.

• Like 1