Womp Womp / Immature Paragon Protectors

jlk819

• 2 weeks later

The new arc is the only pace for them.  However do this:

make an alt on a drone account, get it to L25 and teh first money badge to unlock Doc Buzzsaw.  Do Doc's original 2 arcs and she will tell you to come back at L30.  Get the alt to 30 and talk to her again and you have the new arc. 

Send the alt/drone through the missions until you get the Crey mission. 

KEEP THE CREY MISSION.   It only ends if the boss on the first floor plus the boss in the last room is defeated and all glowies clicked.

Then just go to the last room, defeat that boss to spawn the ambushes and the immature clones, you can farm the Womp Womp and Infiltrator badges with ease.  

Set to 8 spawn and you can get 55 immature clones in one run.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 alts with all the badges!

-1 x8 is fine.   Main thing is the smoke they emit when defeated like Rikti monkeys.   Also watch out for the waves of full grown paragon protectors

At the x8 setting you will get 55 of the immature clones.

• Thanks 1

On 6/7/2021 at 2:45 AM, Voltor said:

The new arc is the only pace for them.  However do this:

make an alt on a drone account, get it to L25 and teh first money badge to unlock Doc Buzzsaw.  Do Doc's original 2 arcs and she will tell you to come back at L30.  Get the alt to 30 and talk to her again and you have the new arc. 

Send the alt/drone through the missions until you get the Crey mission. 

KEEP THE CREY MISSION.   It only ends if the boss on the first floor plus the boss in the last room is defeated and all glowies clicked.

Then just go to the last room, defeat that boss to spawn the ambushes and the immature clones, you can farm the Womp Womp and Infiltrator badges with ease.  

Set to 8 spawn and you can get 55 immature clones in one run.

This can be done via Ouro.  No need to go to all this trouble.

The reason to go to that amount of trouble is with Ouro, you'd have to suffer through the preceding missions every time you wanted the badge. With Voltor's method, you keep the mission on standby for any character that wants/needs the badge. Saves a lot of time. 

Bear in mind, Voltor is like a select few of us that make multiple characters to get all the badges. Most folks aren't this crazy. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

If you're badging on a character, you need to complete the arc anyway, so I see no reason to keep a character sitting on the mission. Just do it when you run the arc for the other badges.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

On 6/17/2021 at 5:48 PM, Ukase said:

The reason to go to that amount of trouble is with Ouro, you'd have to suffer through the preceding missions every time you wanted the badge. With Voltor's method, you keep the mission on standby for any character that wants/needs the badge. Saves a lot of time. 

Bear in mind, Voltor is like a select few of us that make multiple characters to get all the badges. Most folks aren't this crazy. 

Am I crazy...?  yeah, probably.   One has to be a bit crazed to solo farm Hami buds 🙂

But nevertheless as someone that played from beta/launch to the end on live and has been back since HC started,  I can say for certain that there is wisdom in having multiple accounts that have drone alts that hold missions for the sake of getting certain defeat badges out of the way.

My drone that holds the mission for Womp Womp was brought to L25 with money badge one in about 90 minutes.  Main account assisted in ripping through Doc Buzzsaw's classic missions,  then grabbed a DXP no INF booster or two for the drone and had it to level 30 immediately.

Main alt helps blast through the missions to the crey one for Womp Womp.  Drone alt retains the mission for future badge hunters.

No trouble at all.

Edited by Voltor
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later

Couldn't you just run the Oro arc, log out and restart the same IPP mission? That would work with 1 toon, but you'd have to do it with every toon and not have it readily available as Voltor said.

P.S.: I just ran it twice doing the logout without completing that mission. I started with 36 already defeated. I got the badge after the 2 runs. So 3 runs all together, and averaged 33.3333333333 per run lol. I had 36 on first run, 70 after the second and dinged on the 3rd run with a few IPPs left over.

Edited by Qwerty MacDoogal
update
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Qwerty MacDoogal 50+3 Fire/Emp Controller 1600 Badges

RadE8 50+3 Rad/Rad Tank 1599 Badges

V Idiot V 50+3 Dark/Staff Tank 1599 Badges

Peenutz 50+3 Kin/Rad Defender 1503 Badges