Determining if the Game is Too Easy

Not to further contribute to the swirling downward motion going on here, but . . . 

@Lockpick?  Your contextual video is not viewable in my country, apparently.  Got a title or a wiki page or something instead?

Also, @Monos King, have you given up, or do you think there's any salvaging the interesting bits of the original topic to continue discussion here?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GraspingVileTerror said:

Also, @Monos King, have you given up, or do you think there's any salvaging the interesting bits of the original topic to continue discussion here?

Oh I haven't given up, I just think we got a pretty decent amount of good suggestions that can be revisited when desired. The devs have certainly seen the most productive proposals as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GraspingVileTerror said:

Not to further contribute to the swirling downward motion going on here, but . . . 

@Lockpick?  Your contextual video is not viewable in my country, apparently.  Got a title or a wiki page or something instead?

Dave Chappelle uttered the line "Some people think cucumbers taste better pickled" in the Chappelle's Show - Celebrity Trial Jury Selection episode.  I thought the Chappelle Show was funny when it was out and as a rap fan I appreciated the show for the hip hop guest stars like Mos Def.

The show was a cultural phenom in the USA when it was out (2003 to 2006), so I somewhat expected more people to react to @Mopery's post especially since the show was out when the game launched.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappelle's_Show

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Lockpick said:

The show was a cultural phenom in the USA when it was out (2003 to 2006), so I somewhat expected more people to react to @Mopery's post especially since the show was out when the game launched.

My post was a shallow attempt at humor regarding the verbose and pedantic OP, if only to say that it's really all just a matter of opinion.

Edited by Mopery
  • Thumbs Up 1

What, me worry?