New mastermind pet

5 hours ago, Lusiphur Malache said:

This isn't for me as mastermind's are beyond my abilities. Puppies and kittens would make great pets maybe a comedic animal control officer as Lt.  

And top tier pet is a shiny white unicorn with raindbows coming out of its rear when in superjump mode.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, chi1701 said:

And top tier pet is a shiny white unicorn with raindbows coming out of its rear when in superjump mode.

No... Butterflies. And you could use the confetti animation for them. Well, of course they're just going to flutter to the ground; they've been up a unicorn's butt for who knows how long.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, JasperStone said:

one word

Squirrels 

I had an NPC in a Scion game way back in 1e (which I ran for 5 years because apparently I love torturing myself... 2e sooo much better) who was a thief with Animal (Squirrels) purview... at demigod level I gave her a Creatures birthright that was a bunch of squirrels that could eat magic... so they could undo wards and magic traps for her to get to what she wanted to steal.

She was an Italian daughter of Hermes with a sort of frenemy relationship to the PCs who kept sort of stepping in and ruining some of her plans. But she ended on their side.

Edited by Thrythlind
  • Thumbs Up 1