My feeble memory...

Ukase

image.thumb.png.1261495af2bd1c3b499765535ebef708.pngIs there something wrong with this picture?  My character is level 34. Why is a +3 conning purple? (I'm not exemped or on a tf or anything). 
I can't find anything in the wiki..is there some reason the conscript is conning purple instead of red? I think there is...but I can't recall. 

Just ran around RWZ trying to find a specific configuration.

Level 32 PB, trying to find a level 35 comm officer.

Comm officer cons purple. Poked with a blast, let him summon - his (l35 minion) summons also con purple instead of red.

So, yeah, that's probably what you're seeing.

Edited by Greycat
  • Like 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Pretty sure they changed comm officers to be minions that con as LT (and give LT XP) after they got rid of XP for the minions that pop out of the portal.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

I could be mistaken, there have been many patches and I am an old and foggy brained man. But I believe the Comm officers gives quite a bit more than LT experience. I think they are like 6x minion xp, since they can summon that many minions. I recall people used to farm them, when xp farming was even like a thing that was hard to do.

2 hours ago, TombTyrant said:

But the actually summoned conscripts and portals give nothing.

Yeah, that was some time ago on live.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Portal mobs do con higher.  When LGTF was WST recently I noticed a monkey that conned purple.  It was surprising because the other monkeys were, I don't know what they were, not purple though.  Turns out the purple monkeys spawned from the portals so my inf is that the imagine shows a portal summons too.