Loading Screen Tips

GraspingVileTerror

I've got the list somewhere and this has been on my somewhat poorly-maintained to-do list for a little while. I'll dig it out and update the page in the next few days.

Edit to add that I am 95% sure I saw confirmation that the new tip list was added, but I am not able to lay eyes on it at the moment. If anyone can confirm that they are in, please let me know. I'll keep looking.

Edited by AboveTheChemist
  • Thanks 1

To follow up, I checked the bins for Alpha, Beta, and Live. The updated loading screen tips are only available on Alpha at the moment. I think I will hold off updating the wiki with these for the moment, until the updated tips have made their way to Live. I assume this will happen with the release of Page 3, if not before.

Edit: Looks like these are now on Beta so I will try to have this ready by the time it goes live with Page 3.

Edited by AboveTheChemist
update
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later

Loading screen tips have now been overhauled. I pulled a bunch of old (mostly no longer relevant) tips and added any new tips. The tips on there are as they appear in the current game files. I also deleted/renamed categories as appropriate. There may be a tip or three that might be better suited for a different category, as I didn't spend a ton of time pondering each tip and which category it best fit. I also added links as best I could to the tips I added/edited.

There were a couple of tips that still might have some relevance, and I thought of perhaps adding a 'historical tips' section at the bottom for any that fit that bill. I did not do that but I'll keep thinking about it. Its easy enough to copy them out of the history and add them back to the page if so. Most of the ones I removed, though, were no longer relevant at all.

• Thanks 2