All out of Ideas -- Help me make my next corrupter.

Cyrickain13

Help me come up with some ideas for my next corrupter. I need two more. This chart will show you what I already have so I don't duplicate. 

Come up with a good power-set and theme (that I like) and I will make it. (see-chart below) Thanks Thanks

IE: Brain-Case is a mad scientist. - B-B Gun is a Toy gone rogue. 

Corrupter                    
1 50 Physic Poison Brain-Case   Archery Radiation Blast   Cold SOnic
2 34 Energy Force Field Knocked-up   Assault Rifle Sonic Attacks   Darkness Storm
3 1 Beam Rifle Radiation B-B Gun   Beam Rifle Water blast   Electrical Thermal
4 16 Sonic Sonic Cross-Fade   Dark Blast     Empathy Time
5 16 Radiation Time Time-Stamp   Dual Pistols     FF Traps
6 1 Elec Blast Cold Frozen in Shock   Electrical Blast     Kinetics Trick Arrow
7 1 Assault Rifle Traps Clock-Werk   Energy Blast     Nature affinity  
8 1         Fire Blast     Pain Dom  
9           Ice Blast     Poison  
10 1 Fire Thermal-Radiation Arcane-Torch   Physic Blast     Radiation  

simple one and strong in teams is ice/storm -recharge tanks love you and /storm gives you even more dam.

seen a dark/kin just reck everything. but its alot of work to do so. but the -hit helps with the lack of def kin gives past heals.

DP/time (same as i said in your fender post) just watch the vid there and pic the one you feel fits you.

I'm not 100% on what you have due to the formatting but Fire/Nature is a nice combo. Buff yourself and your team and just go to town. There's always the "Better as a Corruptor or Defender" argument to have but I went Corruptor and really enjoyed them. 

DP / Kinetics is my favourite Corruptor. Kin gives you lots of damage (obvs) but also lots of spare slots for a decent build. My DP/Kin/Dark has very good positional defenses, decent s/l resists and a nice amount of of PBAOEs / AOE-that-can-be-fired-point-blank. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carnifax said:

I'm not 100% on what you have due to the formatting but Fire/Nature is a nice combo. Buff yourself and your team and just go to town. There's always the "Better as a Corruptor or Defender" argument to have but I went Corruptor and really enjoyed them. 

Formatting threw me at first two, but think I have it figured out.

Columsn from left to right are: 

(1) Character number

(2) Level (guess)

(3) Primary

(4) Secondary

(5) Character name

Right right side of the table is simply all of the primary powersets (in two columns) and then all of the secondary powersets (in two columns) with entries highlighted if one it is used on one of the characters.

I'm never NOT going to yell Fire/Trick Arrow in one of these threads.  With the exception of the nuke out of the primary, it is completely ranged, packs a full day's worth of debuffs, has an emergency mez protection button, and an additional nuke in the secondary that just happens to go off whenever FIRE hits it.  

Another interesting bird is Ice/Time... ACTUALLY completely ranged, massive ST damage, decent AoE damage, easily capable of hitting caps in nearly all positional defense numbers with better resistance than a lot of scrappers, and packing ST holds out the wazoo... I went Ice/Time/Psychic on mine so I could fart out 4x Mag 3 ST holds in a chain, and it is as ridiculous as it sounds.   

Ice/Cold is another sneaky-good combo, where the massive ST damage out of the primary intersects with the massive -Res out of the secondary to make you a hard-target melting (freezing?) machine.  Add in Scourge and it's not even funny, stuff just falls over in front of you.

• Like 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

16 minutes ago, roleki said:

I'm never NOT going to yell Fire/Trick Arrow in one of these threads.  With the exception of the nuke out of the primary, it is completely ranged, packs a full day's worth of debuffs, has an emergency mez protection button, and an additional nuke in the secondary that just happens to go off whenever FIRE hits it.  

+1 for this. Water would also work here, be all ranged and solve your "I haz no heal" issues. Both Geyser and Steam Spray do some Fire damage. Fire Blast is much better single target damage over Water but Water has good AoE and interesting slotting options. 

On 9/9/2021 at 4:00 PM, roleki said:

Another interesting bird is Ice/Time... ACTUALLY completely ranged, massive ST damage, decent AoE damage, easily capable of hitting caps in nearly all positional defense numbers with better resistance than a lot of scrappers, and packing ST holds out the wazoo... I went Ice/Time/Psychic on mine so I could fart out 4x Mag 3 ST holds in a chain, and it is as ridiculous as it sounds.   

Ice/Cold is another sneaky-good combo, where the massive ST damage out of the primary intersects with the massive -Res out of the secondary to make you a hard-target melting (freezing?) machine.  Add in Scourge and it's not even funny, stuff just falls over in front of you.

You got a build for that ice/cold corr?