Shopping list for build from Mids possibile?

Jacktar

Hello, new to Mids so noob question as above.

After completing a build or looking at an imported one in mids is it possible to then generate a listing of all the enhancements contained in the build to be used as a shopping list/aide memoire when actually crafting/buying  at the AH?

That is for all 93 enhancer slots.

Currently I am hand writing down each enhancement details and then typing into an excel sheet to be printed off and marked as got when aquired.

Just looking to speed up the process.

Thanks all

Edited by Jacktar
additional info to number of required enhancers

15 minutes ago, Jacktar said:

Hello, new to Mids so noob question as above.

After completing a build or looking at an imported one in mids is it possible to then generate a listing of all the enhancements contained in the build to be used as a shopping list/aide memoire when actually crafting/buying  at the AH?

That is for all 93 enhancer slots.

Currently I am hand writing down each enhancement details and then typing into an excel sheet to be printed off and marked as got when aquired.

Just looking to speed up the process.

Thanks all

Just print the build out, its what I do then as I purchase/slot the enhancement i just mark it off.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

Hi guys, thanks for the responses. 

I could print out the build but am just not experienced enough to get all the abreviations yet.

I like to have just one list with all the same IO’s totalled so it is easier to keep track of how many I need and have of each type of enhancements.

My latest tank build has four sets of four Shield Wall  IO’s using all six from the set. So I can see the 16 broken down by type and numbers needed.

Full sets are not a problem except if one or two pieces are not available at the time.

Hence needing to keep track of the 90 plus enhancers.

A sheet of A4 and a pencil are used atm.

If I have to rely on just memory well lol at my age not going to happen 🤔😄

I have got a working solution but really wanted to check there was not an option already in mids doing most or part of what I would like.

I suppose the main purpose of Mids is the build and there is no reason why it would venture into the purchasing/aquisition phase of getting to a complete functioning alt.!

Yes it is absolutely possible to have mids and CoH open together but I take a while to gather the enhancers required so doing it “live” is not an option for me atm.

Thanks again 👍

Hi SuperPlyx,

cannot try this out today cause of domestic duties aaaargh, but it does look exactly what I end up with doing it my long way.

If this works for me it be fab and save me no end of time.

I will do a proper reply tomorrow when I have had time to try it.

Thanks so much, appreciated 👍👏😀

Hello SuperPlyx,

have now used your suggestion and have printed out the generated list.

Absolutely just the ticket, so simple to do and the list is in just the right format and clear and well presented full enhancement type names.

The actual printout is really usable with room for notes and consolodated totals et cetera.

This will save me hours of pencil work 👍👏😃

Thank you very much, tips hat, 🍪🍪🍩🍩

• Like 1

I use what Mids actually calls a "shopping list".

You can find it at window>recipe viewer

Click the "Include Recipes" box then "To Clipboard" then paste to text file.  I always just ignore the bottom part which has the salvage, since I tend to buy attuned.

I find this helpful because it gives you a count, "4 x LOTG Def/End" for example.

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/24/2021 at 12:08 PM, Hedgefund said:

Click the "Include Recipes" box then "To Clipboard" then paste to text file.  I always just ignore the bottom part which has the salvage, since I tend to buy attuned.

I find this helpful because it gives you a count, "4 x LOTG Def/End" for example.

Absolutely game changer. 

• Thumbs Up 1

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

On 9/24/2021 at 1:08 PM, Hedgefund said:

I do want to note that this technique doesn't show attuned only IOs - e.g. Winter or ATOs since those don't have recipes.