Official Unofficial Guess what's in Page 3 discussion

0th Power

On 10/21/2021 at 8:58 AM, Without_Pause said:

Because nothing better in game design than feeling like being the pinball in a version of Defeat All Nazis Pinball on an hour long repeat.

OMG! I love this! I'm stealing this line, even though I'll probably never get the chance to use it. 😄

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

21 hours ago, Without_Pause said:

Yeah, I'm painfully aware. I could certainly come up with ideas for things to add to the game, but it becomes a question of how long would it take to implement. A good genuine rework of any TF is going to be a lengthy project.

the range version is even further out......

as is the new Kheldian

/e poofgone

A beacon into Cimerora. Keep the requirement for the badge to see it come up as an option. I think the biggest reason I haven't done a ITF on HC is due to needing the badge(yes, I know it is easy to get) and getting there. I tired doing this redside, went looked it up online, and gave up instead of going through it. Night Ward for the badge. SB Porter. Cimerora beacon. And done.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Just still put in the beacon. :classic_biggrin:

• Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

I get why they took out the base beacons for the echo zones, and never had one for Cimerora. That being said they should add a special base item, a time machine or whatever, that allows you to attach just those special time displaced zones.

It should also allow you to port to Ouroboros.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

46 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

I get why they took out the base beacons for the echo zones, and never had one for Cimerora. That being said they should add a special base item, a time machine or whatever, that allows you to attach just those special time displaced zones.

It should also allow you to port to Ouroboros.

There's an awful lot of unused payphones around these days.

download.gif

• Thumbs Up 1