Hello. I'm here to help.

Bionic_Flea

On 11/25/2021 at 9:52 AM, TraumaTrain said:

What is off pudding?

Can usually tell by the smell if the pudding is off.

On 11/25/2021 at 9:58 PM, Sakai said:

Yeah, they provide the food, use the same bowls.  Same time of day.

Make a big show of eating in front of the puppy, then feed the puppy.  And I mean a *big* show of it.  Puppy might be waiting for the "alpha's" to eat if it has been trained that way.

• Thanks 1

"... And I'd kill to get away; I'd die to make my own way.  And I'd lose to celebrate;  I'd win to see the good days.  And I'll never stop the fighting, so bring to me your worst.

I'll never stop believing that I could rule the world one day ..."

On 11/22/2021 at 3:44 PM, Sakai said:

Trying to convince the puppy I am watching to eat...any suggestions?  They say it is a pretty normal thing but concerns me. 

Instead of trying to feed suggestions to the poor thing, I suggest dog food.

Then again, if you do that, you would technically be feeding it my suggestion, so I guess there's no easy way out of this.

A kitten I had, decades ago, refused to eat, so I soaked the food in some water so it would smell more. Then I smushed it somewhat and held it in my hand so it remained safe and warm.  I guess it worked because that cat grew obese and lives 19 long years.

I miss my obese kitty 😞

• Thanks 1

Well we have worked out a routine. I give him his food at 8pm, he moves it around a bit, I get home from work the next day "around" 4 when he eats a bit and a little before 8 it is all gone. 

I suspect either he wants to ensure I make it home to give him more or he likes his food a little on the stale side. Whichever I will take it. 

Naturally he is going home in a couple of days. 😄

Thanks to all for the help. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• 6 months later

If someone has been memed upon and is thusly owned by the meme, have they become the meme's?

Edited by InvaderStych
typo

"... And I'd kill to get away; I'd die to make my own way.  And I'd lose to celebrate;  I'd win to see the good days.  And I'll never stop the fighting, so bring to me your worst.

I'll never stop believing that I could rule the world one day ..."

On 6/12/2022 at 6:56 AM, JJDrakken said:

How many licks to the center of a tootsie pop?

Wise, old Mr. Owl says 3.

how many licks finish lollipop

However, a joint study by NYU and FSU scientists published in the Journal of Fluid Dynamics determined that it takes about 2,500 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

• Haha 2