Villains are sore losers

UltraAlt

Villains are always complaining, whining, and putting down heroes.

I wonder why that is.

They can't seem to get teams together.

They don't want helpful ideas so they can get teams together.

They like to complain and put down other people all the time.

They dis on heroes because they want to be a popular as heroes.

Heroes rock.

Villains complain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

21 minutes ago, Haijinx said:

Is this about actual players? 

You can be the judge of that ....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Damn right, let's get down and dirty, I have loaned inf to villains in good faith and they never pay it back, there is always something happening, oh the secret organization I am in took fares, oh the overlord of x area demanded tribute, oh a biggest villain stole it from me, oh plutonium is expensive, oh but I just need to own that new doomsday device, oh but I had to pay those due parking tickets (which is bullshit, we don't even have vehicles). 

• Haha 5

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.

1 hour ago, UltraAlt said:

I wonder why that is.

Heroes rock.

Villains complain.

Yes, let the hate flow through you...

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, UltraAlt said:

I wonder why that is.

Heroes rock.

Villains complain.

I was actually wondering when you would respond, given your "reputation ".

I look at heroes and villains through a comic book lens.

I've seen heroes that are worse than villains and heroic villains, I've seen heroes fly by and ignore the pleas of normal folk and villains do the blackest of deeds. Now I can't speak of every shard, but, my own most the "heroes" are either standing under Atlas RP or in Pocket D RP (or ERP lol). 

The real heroes are on the trials, RWZ, but, strangely enough the villains are right there with them. There is no villains and heroes in this game anymore, the flying rat in pocket D has seen to that. Its a shame really, the proliferation back and forth, ATs, etc sorta sucks. I like black and white, all this gray is depressing. 

In the end.

Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.