February 2022 Donations & Finances

Telephone

• City Council

Hello all,

Unfortunately, CIpher is temporarily unavailable and unable to complete the finances report for Homecoming this month. However, as our OVH bill comes due on February 1st, we are opening donations for a total of $5,000.00 (last month's target was $4,242.30, as can be seen here).

As usual, any additional amount will be applied to next month. Cipher will update this post and thread with the full report as soon as he is available.

Our donation system will be open as of the time of this post with a donation target of $5,000.00 and will automatically close once that target is met.

- The Homecoming Team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was finally able to donate! I've always missed the window with the donation cap being met so quickly each month. It was a small amount, but I'm proud to have been able to make the donation. Much love to all the people making our home possible and to the community in general. Thank you so very much. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• City Council
1 minute ago, Kendalls said:

OMG i nearly missed again. Fortunately, I was able to get in before it closed!

What happen to "the last Saturday of every month"? Are we now "the last Sunday of every month"?

We had intended to open the donations yesterday, but unfortunately Cipher had some urgent personal business to attend to and wasn't able to complete the report in time. We expect donations for February to open on the normal Saturday the 26th.

Also, thank you (and everyone) for your support!

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm disappointed... 

I hoped to make it this month, but i failed... 😒

Been waiting since yesterday, donations had to open while was eating dinner...

Hopefully next month you won't get away...

1 hour ago, Abraxus said:

Did my monthly contribution to the cause.  I get a lot of value for that contribution, so I consider it entirely worth it.

I know the feeling, and yes, It is worth it.. When i miss the window, i feel sad, and happy at the same time.. Sad cause i didn't manage to contribute, but happy, cause our city gets the love and support it requires to thrive.

Big thanks to everyone who managed to contribute this month!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later
On 1/31/2022 at 6:02 AM, jeolman1 said:

As I sit here playing the best game ever made,  I just want to thank all of you that beat me to the punch with your donations.  Thanks again to all of you who, made it possible to step back into the City of heroes universe.

Very well said.

I would love it if we would be able to do some kind of monthly donation system at some point, but I understand that given the current circumstances that is not possible.

I hope to contribute again at the end of the month, I missed this one.

• Like 2

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png

• Cipher unpinned this topic