Alternate staffs

Spear. I just need a basic, Greco-Roman spear and while the staff animations don't really represent traditional spear fighting, at least the poke moves favor the same end and you can make that the pointy one. It'll do.

I'm always loathe to criticize the volunteers that operate the game because it is such a thankless task and I am infinitely happy that they are doing it but if you forced me to make a critique it would be that there isn't just a ton of new costume and weapon options dropping in the issues.  The one thing this game proves 18 years out of that the die-hards don't seem to much mind doing the same 5 things to level ad nauseam and while new content gets some initial interest, it fades soon enough before we are back on our MSR, ITFs, and PI teams.

More costume and weapon options expands themes and more themes mean more alts and if you can fire my imagination to make more characters, I'm going to be here for a very long time.

• Like 3

Actioneer || Aerobat || Agent Archer || Agent Dare || Amazona || Arbiter Doom || Astrowoman || Atheos || Attache || Aurgelmir || Big League || Blue Weasel || Bomber Girl || Cavalcader || Centenarian || Change Agent || Charade || Chimpanzer || Chorus Girl || Chrono King || Circlet || Cockatrice || Cogsman || Coin-Operative || Cold Spell || Countess Cataclysm || Crackdown || Death Adder || Deathwatch || Devana || Didgeridoo || Dirigible || Doctor Arioch || Doctor Asmodeus || Doctor Epoch || Doctor Typhoon || Duke Dreadsome || Executress || Eye || French Roast || Ghost Gal || Goldsmith || Hellstone || Herculon || Ifrit ||  Illuminoid || Iron Agent || Jen-X || Junkman ||  Liberta ||  Lord of Winter || Maera || Mime || Monument || Namtaru || Newsreel || Overman || Pakhet || Queen Cheetah || Queen Sting || Steve Saturn || Tarnation || Technoid || Teen Thunderbolt || Torch Titan || Xerelerex || Zodiax 

2 hours ago, Attache said:

Spear. I just need a basic, Greco-Roman spear and while the staff animations don't really represent traditional spear fighting, at least the poke moves favor the same end and you can make that the pointy one. It'll do.

I'm always loathe to criticize the volunteers that operate the game because it is such a thankless task and I am infinitely happy that they are doing it but if you forced me to make a critique it would be that there isn't just a ton of new costume and weapon options dropping in the issues.  The one thing this game proves 18 years out of that the die-hards don't seem to much mind doing the same 5 things to level ad nauseam and while new content gets some initial interest, it fades soon enough before we are back on our MSR, ITFs, and PI teams.

More costume and weapon options expands themes and more themes mean more alts and if you can fire my imagination to make more characters, I'm going to be here for a very long time.

+1 vote for basic spear. I brought this up in the Warriors rework suggestion thread, and I'll echo it here. Apart from the club, it's the oldest weapon in human history. Every culture has a spear. With a spear I can make an Asante warrior, Cu Chulain the Irish hero, Odin, and an entire book's worth of Greek mythological figures. At the moment the closest I can get is a trident or a naginata. 

• Like 3

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!

• 2 weeks later