So, Security Chief Owen said ...

cohRock

I'm playing a level 47 psi/will sentinel named Headroom.聽 (His brain is visible in a big jar above his shoulders.)聽 He's in a mission fighting Crey.聽 He approaches Security Chief Owen, who says to his men:

I want Headroom on a platter!

His desire was not met, but it's nice to be wanted. 馃檪

Edited by cohRock
  • Haha 4

-- Rock

I just started a Psi/Regen Sentinel. lvl 15 already. Never played regen before so the disappointment will be fresh.

• Haha 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,聽 Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

1 hour ago, merrypessimist said:

Why? Sentinel /regen is the most playable version of the set.

Yeah, I made a Sentinel and that absorption shield is very useful.

Originally on Infinity.聽 I have Ironblade on every shard.聽 -聽 My only AE arc:聽 The Origin of Mark IV聽 (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

18 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

help Lady Jane find her chest

ahem, Look down, there it is!

• Haha 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 Marine X

15 hours ago, Ironblade said:

Yeah, I made a Sentinel and that absorption shield is very useful.

It is! and I love that I am only running one defensive toggle so far. I can leave Sprint AND Athletic Run on and don't run out of end. Wootz!

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,聽 Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

On 2/5/2022 at 3:51 AM, Marine X said:

ahem, Look down, there it is!

This is CoX. Femtoons don't NEED to look down; they have to look up to avoid seeing their frontal radar housings!

(But that mission and its running text always make me giggle.)

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:聽 GABS Bindfile聽 路聽 WindowScaler聽 路聽 Teleport Guide聽 路聽 and City of Zeroes聽 all at聽 www.Shenanigunner.com