Performance Shifter Proc Slotted in Accelerated Metabolism?

Wreckoning

Short answer, no.

Long answer, this power is only worth it in powers that trigger frequently. Most people slot it in Stamina since that is always running. 

It might also work in some occasional other powers that have an Endurance Mod component, but I couldn't tell you offhand which powers those are. Possibly some things in an Electric set could make it worth it, e.g. Conductive Aura.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, oedipus_tex said:

Possibly some things in an Electric set could make it worth it, e.g. Conductive Aura.

Quoting myself here since I happened to have a second to jump on the test server and check. I wouldn't recommend slotting the proc in Conductive Aura, based on what I can tell it will not fire.

10 minutes ago, Wreckoning said:

Is it worthwhile to slot the Performance Shifter Proc Enhancement in Accelerated Metabolism?

Unless you want to use the power to grant endurance to your allies as well, it probably isn't worth it. You'll have a 90% chance to give your allies 10% of their endurance. But you could also invest a level 50+5 EndMod IO which will add 15.9% recovery. Over the 2 minute duration, that extra recovery will become 31.8% endurance.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

2 minutes ago, Erratic1 said:

Guessing you never exemplar?

Those aren't affected by exemplaring. They follow same scaling rules as other crafted IOs

• Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

12 minutes ago, arcane said:

My Rad/Rad has it slotted with 3 shiny new 53 EndMod/Recharge D-Syncs 🙂

Is it worth it? I would think 3 End/Rch +5 IOs would get you similar performance while saving a lot of influence. I don't have mids open to check, but I'm thinking it's close to 95% enhancement versus 97% enhancement.

8 minutes ago, Bopper said:

Is it worth it? I would think 3 End/Rch +5 IOs would get you similar performance while saving a lot of influence. I don't have mids open to check, but I'm thinking it's close to 95% enhancement versus 97% enhancement.

Considering that character has 23 level 53 HO’s/D-Syncs and it’s all very shiny to look at AND I’m done spending billions on it now... well yeah sure it’s worth it. 

The effect is surely negligible but... I’m running a proctastic build with Clarion instead of Ageless so I can still feel the heat on endurance against a pylon or AV. Wanted to do as much as I could.

Maxed out is maxed out though, and I’m confident there’s nothing left to do on that toon 🙂

Edited by arcane

1 minute ago, arcane said:

Considering that character has 23 level 53 HO’s/D-Syncs and it’s all very shiny to look at AND I’m done spending billions on it now... well yeah sure it’s worth it. 

The effect is surely negligible but... I’m running a proctastic build with Clarion instead of Ageless so I can still feel the heat on endurance against a pylon or AV. Wanted to do as much as I could.

Sounds good, I certainly have some builds that have no cost limitations. FWIW, I checked Mids and having the 3 lvl 53 DSOs versus 3 lvl 50+5 IOs provides 97.23% versus 94.56%, respectively (+1.37% performance). I personally like using DSOs (and the like) when I'm using 2 slots or less (efficient while avoiding E.D.). Looking at slotting 2 lvl 53 DSOs versus 2 lvl 50+5 IOs, it's 75.93% versus 66.25% (+5.82% performance).

5 minutes ago, Bopper said:

Sounds good, I certainly have some builds that have no cost limitations. FWIW, I checked Mids and having the 3 lvl 53 DSOs versus 3 lvl 50+5 IOs provides 97.23% versus 94.56%, respectively (+1.37% performance). I personally like using DSOs (and the like) when I'm using 2 slots or less (efficient while avoiding E.D.). Looking at slotting 2 lvl 53 DSOs versus 2 lvl 50+5 IOs, it's 75.93% versus 66.25% (+5.82% performance).

Yeah in most cases that’s what I do too. But I had a couple pylon runs where my time suffered due to running out of gas after a couple minutes (guess you’re supposed to just equip Ageless for those most of the time), so I wanted AM at ED cap. And I pretty much made this newest build specifically to explore the applications of new D-Sync combos so I just had to. I’ve also got some of the Heal/Recharge ones in there and Lingering Radiation is slotted one Acc/Range and one End/Recharge/Slow. It was so expensive 😞 (To say nothing of all its 53 Micros and Cytos)

Edited by arcane

1 hour ago, oedipus_tex said:

Short answer, no.

Long answer, this power is only worth it in powers that trigger frequently. Most people slot it in Stamina since that is always running. 

It might also work in some occasional other powers that have an Endurance Mod component, but I couldn't tell you offhand which powers those are. Possibly some things in an Electric set could make it worth it, e.g. Conductive Aura.

Question - since Stamina is always on, how does the proc trigger?

I haven't wrapped my brain around procs, still working on that, so any information would be appreciated.