Submenu character freeze

SecretCisco

If you open a second popmenu with a command inside a submenu of another popmenu your character will freeze in place. Everything else seems to work except that you can't move until you restart.

I tested it and if the command to open a second menu is in the main part of the popmenu then you'll be fine, it only keeps your from moving if called from inside a submenu.

You can still move by slash commands and following somebody, but not by mouse or keyboard. Other characters on the same session are effected as well.

Example/Demo:

//Required Line
Menu "SubmenuFreeze"
{
	Option "This doesn't freeze you" "popmenu SubmenuFreeze2"
	Menu "SubMenu"
	{
		Option "This does freeze you" "popmenu SubmenuFreeze2"
	}
}
//Part two, it makes no difference if this is a separate file or not.
Menu "SubmenuFreeze2"
{
	Title "The character may be frozen now"
}

• Thanks 1

I noticed this same bug a while back, and documented it here. Not sure if that will bump it up any higher on the fix list but every bit of documentation helps!

7 minutes ago, AboveTheChemist said:

I noticed this same bug a while back, and documented it here. Not sure if that will bump it up any higher on the fix list but every bit of documentation helps!

Ah, I didn't see that in my search! I reported it as a support ticket (before I saw that I should post it on the bugs forum) and a GM responded that they could reproduce it. It's not a big deal I'll just move that bit in my project, but it definitely shouldn't do that!

I find it fascinating how you can still move and use the keyboard/mouse, you just can't use the keyboard/mouse to move.