Allow global hide settings to be applied globally / account-wide

Just a snowflakey QoL request I’ve had in my mind for a long long time. Sometimes I use global hide features, but, like many here, I’m working with north of 100 alt characters. It’s a mild annoyance that they can’t just be on the same page settings-wise. Imagining an extra field in the global hide settings window that allows the user to apply those settings account-wide. Not a big deal but thought I’d throw it out there.

• Thumbs Up 4

I'd like this as well.  I'm an introvert that co-leads a SG and co-leads raids.  Eventually, my social battery is just completely drained but I still want to play CoH so I go on global hide and solo... and sometimes forget to set it after switching characters, so I have to turn down stuff and feel bad.  No big deal and minor in the grand scheme of things, but still would be nice.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, it might be cool to have a global "mute/hide by default" thing

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Long as it's just another option and not the default, sure.  (Though an indicator you can quickly see - even if it's just a combat attributes line, which granted it's not combat related, would be nice in that case.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.