Freedom Phalanx Reserve Member Accolade

Newt2022

I was just wondering if this one is level capped? I took my level 11 through it with my main character. Got all the badges needed, I've checked five times ensuring that I had done everything. Ticked each one off. Confirmed my lowbie had indeed obtained the neccassary badges, however she never got the accolade. So, I'm wondering if it is because she's too low, and that when she hits 50 she'll automatically have it? Or am I missing something. She has the following:

Regal badge. Brawler badge. Vigorous badge. Summoned badge. Keen sighted badge. Purifier badge. Nimble mynx badge. Authority badge. Tank Buster badge. Gearsmasher badge. Unveiler badge. 

Thanks 🙂

7 minutes ago, Doomguide2005 said:

Heh, never knew about the level requirement.

Now where did that thread go about learning stuff you didn't know even when you've been playing forever.

Me either. Now we know 🙂

47 minutes ago, Major_Decoy said:

I believe that requirement was added because initially, you lost accolades if you exemplared below the level at which you earned them, so people would carry level 1 characters through content to get them the badges.

Actually, I think it was more meant to keep them level restricted since hazard zones originally required a minimum level to enter and many accolades needed exploration and history badges found in those zones.  I  FPRM's case, it called for history badges in Dark Astoria and Terra Volta, both whixh required level 21+ to enter.

Edited by ZorkNemesis
  • Thumbs Up 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.