Infiltration and it's defense bonus

Bojutsu

Hi.

Can anyone tell me what is the point of the defense bonus from Infiltration when the bonus drops off if you attack?

I know something similar happens with Stealth and it's defense bonus, but you keep some of the defense bonus if you attack.

Thanks.

@Bojutsu

Edited by Bojutsu

3 minutes ago, Bojutsu said:

Hi.

Can anyone tell me what is the point of the defense bonus from Infiltration when the bonus drops off if you attack?

Thanks.

@Bojutsu

To make it more difficult for enemies to hit you if you're detected/perceived when trying to travel or trying to stealth a mission.

It's also there as a means to retain the old slotting options for those who originally had the Invisibility power.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Doesn't it also add to your AoE defense so if you're not targeted but the guy next to you gets hit with an AoE attack, it might miss you because your just that good?

Edited by KC4800
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty