Pet Macro Help

CPLnerd

It should definitely be edited to remove the word Command and one set of quotes (and the word Tooltip probably isn't necessary either, if you don't want a tooltip to display). And while I am not an expert on the powexec_location command, looking at the wiki entry for that command it looks like the location needs to either be specified as 'me' or as a direction and distance (0:15, for example, if you want it 15 feet in front of you), and not a combo of both. Try one of these depending on where you want the location to be, or modify the location as needed per the wiki instructions:

/macro_image "BeastMastery_SummonDireWolves" "" "powexec_location me Summon Dire Wolf"
/macro_image "BeastMastery_SummonDireWolves" "" "powexec_location 0:15 Summon Dire Wolf"

/macro_image "BeastMastery_SummonDireWolves" "Tooltip" "Command"powexec_location me:15 Summon Dire Wolf"

"Tooltip" is the text when you hover your mouse over a power or macro in your power tray.

"Command" is the code to do what you want.

me:15 will spawn them centered on your toon's orientation and the number creates a 15-foot distance between you and the wolves on spawn.

You also have 1 quote on the command and missing the beginning one see below putting everything together:

/macro_image "BeastMastery_SummonDireWolves" "Wolfies" powexec_location me:15 "Summon Dire Wolf"