The War Needs To Stop! Enough is Enough.

Xcillion

4 hours ago, MoonSheep said:

@Ukase i need you to post a long, 500 word ramble where nobody in the forum knows whether to upvote or downvote it as we can’t figure out what point you’re trying to make 😛

Seconded.  Carry on my wayward son, there’ll be peace when you are done.  Or confusion.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Xcillion said:

Our buildings destroyed by the very people we have invested in

Huh - I didn't even notice the AE buildings were removed from starting areas.  IMO, that should have been the case 13 years ago.  Considering farmers were willing to march their level 1 alts to PI back in the day, bopping over to King's Row or Port Oakes should have been a non-issue.

Though it may be hard to believe, I'm not against farming.  I always saw it was an alternate leveling path for people who played the questing game but didn't like it.  And since farming was booming even before AE, it never needed to siphon newbies from the starting zones.

Not that there are many newbies these days, of course, but that's another issue altogether.

Edited by TheOtherTed
A random comma snuck in where it didn't belong
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Shadeknight said:

Farmers killed my family.

Maybe your family shouldn't hang around on asteroids knowing full well they only have two attacks, neither of which deal exotic damage.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

• Lead Game Master
22 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Thread gonna turn in to who has the most depressing backstory and about how someone ruined the game.

Something about jerk hackers and going to the Americans, I'm sure.

But in any case, while I agree that people shouldn't be mistreated based on how they prefer to play, this entire thread is just more drama bait, so, I'm shutting it down now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!