FF/Ice Proc Build.

Dahkness

4 hours ago, Sovera said:

And Assault/Hasten? They are both at level 1. Isn't Blizzard also terrible for proc like most rains are?

Powers are just mixed up. Was moving things around. Forgot to organize them.

I had extra slots so I figured why not try to get some extra dmg out of blizzard. I believe the procs only trigger off the first tick of the rain. I’m just hoping for any extra dmg 🙂 

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

On 10/21/2022 at 5:22 AM, Sovera said:

Isn't Blizzard also terrible for proc like most rains are?

Somewhere along the lines a piece of code was fixed, altered, patched, tweaked, slashed, whatever, who knows, and procs went from not working, to working in rain effects. However! They follow the standard protocol patches/fields/toggles do of Execution/10:s timer. You'll get the initial kick, and then a chance kick every 10/s after that. For most rain effects they have at least a 15/s duration which means at least two kicks.

Now is that worth one proc? Probably not. Five procs? Could be argued if there's reasonable room to sacrifice the slots for it as that's high odds of at least 3-5 hits on a patch of 10 in a spawn, twice in the duration. 426-710 minimum extra damage on just basic procs, enough to knock out a minion; purple procs could etch that closer to half a Lieut.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later

With some play testing done and some messing around with different builds and a few 4* ITF runs under my belt with me the only one dying I've picked this route to focus on now. 
Not looking to break speed records with this build. I just play to have fun and trying to find ways to make my FF badass.

• Double power boost I have 90/110 DEF with no outside buffs for 1min with a 1min & 26sec cool downtime on Unleash (situational def).
  • Perma hasten with only 1 slot
  • Proc dmg
  • Burnout build (Unleash fixes my end issues)
  • -70 res on target

Vengeance will be damping bubble. Mids isn't updated yet. slots will stay the same.

Defender - Force Field - Ice Blast.mxd

Edited by Dahkness

2 hours ago, Kalean said:

This seems interesting - quite a thoroughly defensive ice bomb.

Do you find you need to pace yourself to ensure you don't run out of End?

Double Blizzerd with the power boosted/aim -tohit on both is just fantastic wtih all my DEF in large areas.

I was having a small end issue with burnout. But with the T4 Hybrid Support Rad End Buff and Unleash being up as often as it is I'm not having any problems.

I also didn't factor the DEF from Hyrbrid. thats another 7% of DEF

Edited by Dahkness