Mini Mode

Frozen Burn

So, the new Mini Mode option to purchase with Aethers...

Does it keep your character's body aspect ratio when it shrinks?  Or does it distort features, like Baby New Year - large body, stubby legs and arms, and large head?

I have fairy/pixie toons that I made as small as possible, and before spending 250 Aethers on what i HOPE would just shrink them smaller and keep them looking the same, I want to make sure they won't look like a toy bobble-head.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Frozen Burn said:

So, the new Mini Mode option to purchase with Aethers...

Does it keep your character's body aspect ratio when it shrinks?  Or does it distort features, like Baby New Year - large body, stubby legs and arms, and large head?

I have fairy/pixie toons that I made as small as possible, and before spending 250 Aethers on what i HOPE would just shrink them smaller and keep them looking the same, I want to make sure they won't look like a toy bobble-head.

You can always just try it out on the beta server.  But yeah, they'll look like a bobble-head.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, LastHumanSoldier said:

Baby new year is accurate.

11 minutes ago, Astralock said:

You can always just try it out on the beta server.  But yeah, they'll look like a bobble-head.

Thank you both.  This is what I was afraid of.  Ugh.  But great suggestion on trying it out on Beta server - maybe - just MAYBE it will be tolerable.  😄  

On 10/31/2022 at 5:40 AM, Marshal_General said:

I wonder if you can mitigate it by shrinking the head as much as possible?

Keep in mind it's not a costume edit, but a costume power.  So if you reproportion your head to match, then you'll look like this guy when not in mini-mode:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

How does mini-mode interact with the shapeshifting forms? I imagine it doesn't, but I'd find a bobble headed Dwarf form very pleasing

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png